increasing the ttk and adding spotting = uninstall.

82_abc_991540
30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I am done with battlefield. The swedish idiots are going to ruin it completely. The ttk was horrible enough. Please go under dice so that a real developer can make battlefield fun again. And to the fanboys who love the changes, you are probably all weeaboo trash anyways, you constantly supporting morons at dice when they do dumb stuff like this makes the game worse. 

Comments

• SQHDP
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nobody cares. This was the right decision. Even for EA, BFV flopped for being such a boring game and making it harder to kill will encourage players to stop hiding like idiots and play propperly. I'm installing the game back
  • viper63x
    333 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield V Member
    i will convert all campers.
  • 82_abc_991540
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    LoL you are a child obviously who needs dice to put in some cheats to hold your hand. Its whiners like you who are destroying battlefield. I bet you think battlefront 2 is a good game. Anyway I wont be replying to fanboy trash like this scum anyways after this I am going to go play COD lol, that is how bad bf5 is. And yes I have played Battlefield since 1942. They are releasing content way too slow and spent way too much time on fail modes like firestorm. This game is not getting better as most hoped. Its turning into arcade trash for 12 years old like SQHDP
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Calls people 'child' in a rant that can only be described as childish!

I love this place.......
  • CStarfish9
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like fast ttk in games like Insurgency or RS2 but in BF V its bad because of movement system.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7064 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Calls people 'child' in a rant that can only be described as childish!

I love this place.......

Hey we agree on something! Lol

• CnConrad
    1195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SQHDP wrote: »
    Nobody cares. This was the right decision. Even for EA, BFV flopped for being such a boring game and making it harder to kill will encourage players to stop hiding like idiots and play propperly. I'm installing the game back

This is simply not true...

You are lying, do you honestly think that we believe that you uninstalled the game, continued to lurk and post on the forums didn't reinstall it for the Pacific but suddenly will now reinstall because Machine guns take 13!! Bullets to kill someone...

• ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Reddit and the Community are once again overreacting to something that would be great for the game. The Meta needs to change. I get killed over and over by the same guns and they're usually the same easy mode weapons. DICE aren't just flipping a TTK switch and calling it a day. Nearly every aspect of every gun will change.

And as for spotting this is also a welcome change and another great change with overreaction. It's not Auto Spotting in all directions. You literally have to be looking directly at someone,nobody else can see it,obstructions can block the spotting unless you're standing right next to someone. This will help with campers which I don't know anyone who should have a problem with that unless they camp all round.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It isn't spotting.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14670 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
This discussion has been closed.