No class system - People level up by XP they gain during matchs. Healing and giving support should be a good focus for XP. The unlocks you get could be anything you'll want to create for the sandbox of Battlefield. Guns, Gadets (grappling hook), Traps, Frags, Smokes, Sights, Lasers, Tools, Ammo & Health Bags, Armor etc, be creative (I think it would amzing someone would be in a vehicle and ask if someone can replace a tire, or build a bridge and that perosn gets XP for engineer items, like tools etc).
I'm a fan of being real to sim games, but after watching what some of this has done to Battlefield, it should be changed. Like for example, you'll limited the turning of tank turrets in BFV, it should be changed back. I'm a controller user and i noticed how they impacted the game on PC. It just keeps some people from using them, ever.
ODD Features In Most Battlefield Games
- No Auto Melee - Who ever thought it was a good idea to have auto melee in Battlefield with the dog tags, you clearly suck at shooters, just saying, you can't game... You know how fast Fortnite, Apex, PUBG would have died with this?
- No Scope Light -You don't need to show the location of people using long range scopes. Stop with this already, why you'll so casual at makeing a game called Battlefield, it's more like Friendly Field...
- No Auto Spotting from anything, EVER - The players should be in control. There shouldn't ever be any device, gadget or feature in an online shooter that shows the location of the other players. You'll keep adding spot features to your game, why?
- Cool it with aim assist for consoles and PC with using a controller. - I'm a controller user , but i play with aim asisst off on PC if i can disable it. If people want to keep it okay, that's okay, but it doesn't need to be a massive magnet. Just copy Apex and you should be okay. PUBg does just fine without aim assist on consoles, Battlefield can do it too. It's time to make good players, and not players that can just pull a trigger.
- No Auto lock-on guns / weapons / gadets - Shouldn't be in the game. Like missles that auto lock onto jets or auto bots of death or something. Let players learn aim with missiles, and let players spot with their own eyes. It's the whole reason why Apex is so fun.
-No going down in deathmatch modes, That is a feature for different games. This one thing shows you'll DO NOT play your own games out of the studio. You'll must be playing phone games while you created BFV. There is no way someone came up with this idea while playing Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, just none, no damn way. It's someone who plays Fortnite, Gear of War, PUBG, (i would say Apex but that wasn't out).
- Graphical settings menu just like PC on consoles, Some people don't care what the game looks like. I hate it when someone says, " They do that so everyone has the same playing field ", They do that becuase no one asked for it to change. Just like devs keep coding for rumble in sound design or keep adding motion blur. They do it, because it's normal, for them. Most devs don't play games at home, this is only a job for them. They open their template and out the game comes. If people don't ask for it, the same old crap gets released. There is no creative design at big named comapnies, they do what their told, it's very simple. It's the same reason why PUBG came out from a nothing comapny. He had noting to lose.
- Frostbite needs some major updates. With the amount of bugs you have in launch titles and all the stories of how hard it is to work with the engine, i'm sure it's not all complete lies. You have EA / Respawn making games on Source and Unreal. You ever wonder why most games don't do well from EA? They all mostly Frostbite games. Apex wouldn't be Apex if it used Frostbite. So you'll might want to think at the ground level and see if the engine is hurting the series and not the devs.
You ever wonder why people like PUBG / Apex / Fortnite is so much? Because these games don't have these odd features above (well some of them). It teachs nothing to the player if you're always helping them. There is no skill gap in your games. You learn to shoot a simple weapon, guess what, you're done learning in every damn Battlefield game ever made, boring.
I think it's funny how Respawn showed everyone up with Apex. They're not using some over marketed engine *Frostbite in every game plus they have some of the best controls and features i have seen in a game. You'll being both part of EA should really talk and get Battlefield 6 inside help from Respawn. Also it should be called Battlefield Online or something and be Free 2 Play.
I'm sure most on this list won't be part of the next BF game, but i'm just trying to give some advice. I would like a battlefield game that controls like Apex. I think it would feel sweet. I'm a PC gamer and i mostly play on low and everything turned down so i get more FPS. I don't care for the over the top effects like they do with frostbite. I care for gunplay, moevment and ability to learn advance features overtime. That could be aim, or paths to take around the map whatever, but in no way should it be done by scripts. I think it's very dumb idea to try and go back to old Battlefield titams amd see how crazy it now seems. Seems like everyone has this 3rd eye with a spotting button, and just clicks away. Or everything has a icon on screen for it. Battlefield 4 looks amazing still, if you remove half the junk off it.