play with friends against

PATTERSON_US
38 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Why I cannot play with my friends online against?

Comments

• ElliotLH
    9546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You mean against your friends? It's a bit tricky but is possible, if you join the same server without squad joining (still a chance you'll be on the same side).
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Without squading up or no party chat its possible.
  • Hawxxeye
    7748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Because genius DICE wanted to remove manual team switch.
    It made recording some gameplay tests a lot harder than it use to be too
  • MrCamp121
    1119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The amount of times i join off a friend and still get stuck on the opposite team is mind blowing
  • PATTERSON_US
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you guys for the replies
  • PATTERSON_US
    Btw I tried to join the game without party but my friend and I we ended up on the same game as ally