Community Broadcast: The Evolution of RSP

Comments

• Kattegat_Twin
    856 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can't wait to play the metro map 24/7 nonstop. I can see it now NO FLARES OR SPOTTING SCOPE ALLOWED. 
    Since we don't have a HC mode, I'm looking forward to servers with those settings. Not Metro though.
  • CrashCA
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    you already know the answer to that, so dont bump a topic just to bait an answer

Actually, still waiting on more info other then, SOON™
  • Jaskaman
    693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Braddock512 That's good to hear, hopefully it will be good info :) Will the final name be Private games, not Community games? :) 
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2503 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Axlerod1
    1384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    CrashCA said:
    you already know the answer to that, so dont bump a topic just to bait an answer

Actually, still waiting on more info other then, SOON™
    Braddock gave the info I heard about. Not trying to just "Bump" the thread. I guess I just had to wait another day or 2 for confirmation.
    Thank You
  • spateri1
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can't wait to play the metro map 24/7 nonstop. I can see it now NO FLARES OR SPOTTING SCOPE ALLOWED. 

People use spotting flares and scopes in metro?
  • spateri1
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just want custom map rotations and the ability to scrim really. That and admin team balance options. 32 player metro would be good though. Conquest small would be better.
  • warslag
    1601 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2019
    This thread seems a bit obsolete. Could do with a new thread with up-to-date information, so that we can discuss that, now that we're getting closer to things actually happening.  :)
  • DaMutha1
    1379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    spateri1 said:

People use spotting flares and scopes in metro?
    You can fire them above the building from outside and get some nice pointage
  • CrashCA
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    warslag said:
    This thread seems a bit obsolete. Could do with a new thread with up-to-date information, so that we can discuss that, now that we're getting closer to things actually happening.  :)

Only "up to date" info is it is coming.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2503 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Will I get a couple extra throwing knives then since your messing with my kits?  Couple extra will help out greatly. 

• viper63x
    333 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield V Member
    on private games will i still continue to unlock stuff from tides of war, and will my kills/deaths/  stats/  register officaly?
  • Godmodegta
    508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic said:
    Yes! I was hoping something like this was in the works, it gets my seal of approval:
    Give me head up, how too get it, when ever it come out, it i really like it.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
  • ElliotLH
    8910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • Carbonic
    1717 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Carbonic said:
    Yes! I was hoping something like this was in the works, it gets my seal of approval:
    image.jpg
    Give me head up, how too get it, when ever it come out, it i really like it.
    Oh, I think it will be on this site, the Battlefield site, Twitter, Reddit, Discord, in-game, you name it ^^ 
    You won't need me :p
  • morgs777
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We have some info coming out tomorrow and I'm finalizing a Community Broadcast with the Dev team to talk about the upcoming release of Private Games. 

-Braddock512
    HI MATE, any more news on this ?
  • CrashCA
    The Community Games Broadcast was scheduled for today, but has moved to tomorrow, maybe.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    Shocked the news is delayed until Thanksgiving.