Which map is 'Hannut'?

BaronVonGoon
7015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2019
On the main screen of the game: https://imgur.com/a/GwTIZkI

Is this the location for one of the current maps? It clearly says it's a 'map' rather than a location.
is this a screw up?

Comments

• Elephante33
    324 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    thats the Pacific Storm map (the image that tank is in), its funny though cose Hannut is a city in Belgium. So probably a screw up
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think this is code name for Panzerstorm Grand Operation.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    thats the Pacific Storm map (the image that tank is in), its funny though cose Hannut is a city in Belgium. So probably a screw up

Yeah that's what I thought. I googled Hannut and it's in Belgium, there was also a Battle of Hannut in WW2.
  • xKusagamix
    1063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's Panzerstorm map, Battle of Hannut is the one of the largest tank battle in WW2, that's why there're more tanks in Panzerstorm.
    But i rather have the Panzerstorm with 32 tanks vs 32 tanks instead of combined arms.