Is Battlefield V currently worth acquiring?

JhonC10
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I am thinking of buying the game in these offers but I don't know how it is currently, I am mainly concerned with the player base.

Could the experienced ones advise me?

Comments

• JhonC10
    Escribe tu comentario
  • The-Monz
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's a good game.
    It can be a bit frustrating at times but there's a big update soon trying to address that.I think if you like battlefield and you can get it at a good offer then it will be worth it for sure.
    Plus Wake island is out in December so...yes
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Plenty of new maps added since I bought BF5 back in April for $30.  So yeah.  Also RSP and Wake Island in December.  Then a jungle map which is now called Solomon Islands comes out in 2020. 
  • JhonC10
    Thanks for the feedback
  • Robin_Hood_One_X
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    As a weekly player who's put in about 500 hours, the game is in its best state since launch. That being said, it could use a few balancing tweaks and a look at its netcode as some are suggesting. If I were you, I would wait to see how the new 5.2 update goes over with community. Keeping my opinions to myself, how it goes will probably make it break if I stay with the franchise.
  • Eliittininja
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    It depends on what you like in Battlefield? Since playerbase is your concern, I can say that PlayStation community will always be enoughly healthy to find matches. Even the Battlefield Hardline which was rejected by big parts of community, has still small playerbase. :)
  • MogwaiWarrior
    966 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The game itself is not too bad. I haven’t seen any bugs/glitches recently. With that being said this is easily the most frustrating, least fun BF game I have ever played which goes back to BC2.
  • DogRoyal
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes it is. You get a lot of gaming experience for every dollar/euro spent. I enjoy it very much even though I am old school and “veteran” from franchise start with BF2 being all time favorite.