When is this indie developer gonna fix this stuttering garbage of a game ?

IDazzlerazzle
490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Is anybody gonna acknowledge this issue or are we playing the silent card again for another x months ?

Comments

• ProAssassin2003
    3639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Look how long it's been going on. They claimed they fixed it and it's still in the game. As long as the Elite Store doesn't stutter it's all good.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stop tracking assignments it helps a lot.
  • IDazzlerazzle
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can't. The only option on consoles is to replace it with other and this was already fixed, then the Sudan patch combo dropped game started stuttering again, then Japanese maps arrived and now game is stuttering on new and old maps. How in the world you are a triple A studio backed by a multi billion dollar publisher and you have such fundamental issues for months if not half a year by now and you struggle to sort this out ? I've seen better support from indie studios where you can count staff on fingers of both hands... This is mind boggling how can you be so incompetent and expect players to support your product !
  • CSO7777
    1489 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You can't. The only option on consoles is to replace it with other and this was already fixed, then the Sudan patch combo dropped game started stuttering again, then Japanese maps arrived and now game is stuttering on new and old maps. How in the world you are a triple A studio backed by a multi billion dollar publisher and you have such fundamental issues for months if not half a year by now and you struggle to sort this out ? I've seen better support from indie studios where you can count staff on fingers of both hands... This is mind boggling how can you be so incompetent and expect players to support your product !
    Just select an assignment that you want to complete and when completed, don't select another one. Then the slot will be empty.
  • snavelaer
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is terrible indeed and I will think twice when buying another game from EA.
    EA made really great games in their past but nowadays oh boy.

I think invisible vehicles are their absolute highlight.
  • Kurywusaki
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Eh what system do you run?

I had issues with stuttering in BattlefrontII (while I didn't have them in BFV , this was around the time bfV was launched) until I upgraded by RAM to 16gb from 8gb.
  • IDazzlerazzle
    CSO7777 said:
    Just select an assignment that you want to complete and when completed, don't select another one. Then the slot will be empty.
    I know that much, unfortunately you have to complete current one to make it go away and to be honest I doubt this is gonna make any difference 
  • doctorrocktor
    1876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some assignments are not working again since the last update xb1x.so i cant even complete them to get rid of them.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kurywusaki wrote: »
    Eh what system do you run?

I had issues with stuttering in BattlefrontII (while I didn't have them in BFV , this was around the time bfV was launched) until I upgraded by RAM to 16gb from 8gb.

It has nothing to do with Ram or PC Builds. It's on all Platforms and is a game problem.
  • wasp9166
    311 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    i had bad frame rate freezing yest , first time for me , couple times,ps4