Plane gameplay

DaBossOfMC
7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So I’ve been practicing with planes recently and levelling them up and stuff since I haven’t really messed with vehicles all that much since I’ve pretty much only played infantry since launch. The amount of AA tanks, stationary AA and Fliegerfaust’s are really starting to make me hate plane gameplay tbh lol. It’s just really hard for to try and stick with it while you’re getting instantly shot by a spawncamping Flieger, 2 stationary AA’s and an AA tank as soon as you enter close airspace.

Any tips on how to stay alive for longer? I’ve been trying to practice taking out stationary AA but it’s just so hard since I struggle to see where they are and, even if I do destroy one, there’s always at least one other person that’s just camping in the AA that picks me off when I’m low.

Comments

• TheBrogain
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The plane combat is utter ****. Unbalanced poorly thought out utter ****.
  • SixTouge
    286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    YouTube videos? There's some seriously good pilots out there, but I couldn't explain how they do it. I'm terrible at flying, rarely try it and definitely don't last long.
  • ElliotLH
    8672 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Im not a 'pro' pilot but I'd suggest that if you want to avoid AA and get more of a hang of flying, then it might be worth taking a fighter, staying high and focusing on enemy planes.

It would also be worth learning where SAA locations are on the maps, and if you start taking AA fire then take evasive maneuvers to try and get away. Also don't fly close to the ground as you're just asking to be shot down.
  • normzzzzzy
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TheBrogain wrote: »
    The plane combat is utter ****. Unbalanced poorly thought out utter ****.

What this guy said. This is the worst the planes have been in any battlefield game, not even exaggerating. It’s not really about dogfighting anymore, it’s just about harsh breaking and hoping for the best