Low FPS on Good PC

Grobianistgrob
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hello Guys, 

Ive got a good gaming-pc but Battlefield 5 performs like **** on it.
I get around 70-80 FPS when I am outside the action and 20-50 FPS when I am inside the action.
My CPU and GPU usage is all the time around 40%-60%.
PC SPECS:
Ryzen 7 2700X
RTX 2060
B450 AORUS PRO-CF
16GB RAM 

I made every Improvement out of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6AH4tltMS0

Please help me fix the problem.
Sorry for my bad english.

Comments

• X_Sunslayer_X
    1266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    you can't fix a badly designed games.
  • ShinPippo
    23 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Check out "future frame rendering" is on
  • Hawxxeye
    6863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    That makes me dispair. So even if I get a new computer with such specs, this game will still dip down to the teens in frames?
  • SirBobdk
    4749 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Hawxxeye said:
    That makes me dispair. So even if I get a new computer with such specs, this game will still dip down to the teens in frames?

I was thinking the same. My old I7 3820 + GTX1080 gives a FPS around 90-120 with drop down to 50-60 if lots of action, most on low.
    My biggest problem is a lot of stuttering.
  • snavelaer
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am on ps4 and there was a free weekend on pc a couple weeks ago. I seized the oppurtunnity to join the pc and what it is all about. I had the same.

My gamingrig is an Alienware  Nvidia 980m and 16 gigabyte RAM and cpu i7 6700 in it. I had decent frames (70 - 80) and than it would drop for no reason to 10 -13 frames. 

• ColesFlexili
    177 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had the same problem with a similar rig. i used NvidiaInspector to force off the vsync. i have it off in game as well as in my nvidia-graphic-settings. for some reason the game still forces it on in the background. i have a hand full of games that does this and with this method i goit from 3-50 up to 80 fps.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    609 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Your gpu should be at 95-100%
    I helped another fellow German (i assume you are too going by your name?!) in this thread -> https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/196566/low-fps-on-decent-hardware/p1

Maybe some hints in there can help to narrow down the problem or you could post your settings in here like he did so we can have a look.
  • enterBrainer
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »

Put your energyscheme on high power.
  • xKusagamix
    1103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Hawxxeye said:
    Both my PCs play the game just fine, could be an NVIDIA/NVIDIA driver issue or else.
    His RTX 2060 is way stronger than my RX 480, it'll have no trouble playing the game at Ultra setting 1080p with more than 60fps constantly, low GPU usage is the issue.