[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• NN_Buzz12
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA has all the data they need to stop the cheating. Only thing they’re missing is will to act.
  • bsafawi1974
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good luck with that
  • Private_Tom_7
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are too many chinese hackers,so we want you to isolate them.
  • nickvenom9129
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We just  want you guy to take a look with the report we send to and ban them, Because every times i play this game i met with the same cheater every single day. Our last hope is community game.
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One today going 173-5.
  • Mojey09
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    well if DICE want to stop cheaters will do long time back, cheating been there since BF4 and even before that, over 7 years and couldnt put a system that detect cheating
    for god sake free games now come with anti-cheat system
    DICE will never ever stop cheaters since they benefit financially from them. 
  • ColesFlexili
    179 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EVERY time... every freaking time... just when you start to have fun... the next wallhacker... the next aimboter and the fun is gone.... instantly gone gj dice
  • GiveUsBeer
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As the guy above said you have all the data, how realistic is 42 / 2 KD ? Level 217, could be any level but more than 2 times during the 30 minutes you will encounter the at least tank or debris and die. Im level 98, why I dont have 21 / 1? Because I play as any other regular player and that guy is a cheater, using wallhacker and aimbot and not too dumb to make every bullet a headshot... 

It is just about the EA - if you was smart enough to make the game engine, you are more than smart enough to crunch some game results and make the decisions but I seriously doubt that you ll do anything. 

I was lead admin of BiHnet BF 1942 which was for 7 years most popular BF42 server in the world. Also was lead admin of BiHnet BF2 which was for 3 years most popular BF2 server in the world, believe that I know quite well how the tings going.

Good luck to all of us with BFV

• LEGIJAS_CCCC
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are too many chinese hackers,so we want you to isolate them.

thats what im talking about the whole time
  • TeRRaN1VA
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    (Video removed)
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Carniliam
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I suggest a vote kick, it's probably been suggested before. Sure, there would be some trolling. But, I believe the majority of hackers would be unanimously kicked, all those load screens would dissuade hackers from continuing with their evil ways.
  • DocCuda418
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just watched a dude go 136-0 and smash all fun out of an Underground server. That's when I stop playing. Oh you wanted me to spend money on fancy skins and whatnot? Never, no way. In fact I will not purchase any other BF game if its like this. I think Dice is catering to cheaters, they figure they are a larger percentage of their player base at this point. 

• SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just watched a dude go 136-0 and smash all fun out of an Underground server. That's when I stop playing. Oh you wanted me to spend money on fancy skins and whatnot? Never, no way. In fact I will not purchase any other BF game if its like this. I think Dice is catering to cheaters, they figure they are a larger percentage of their player base at this point. 

I have not spend a single dime on skins, but I would and support the game with money even if I dont care about skins, if they fix the AC.
  • NN_Buzz12
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    TeRRaN1VA wrote: »
    (video removed)

You have to have an anti cheat program for it to be broken. EA doesn’t appear to have one.
  • SirBobdk
    edited December 2019
    NN_Buzz12 said:
    TeRRaN1VA wrote: »
    (Video removed)

You have to have an anti cheat program for it to be broken. EA doesn’t appear to have one.

The video explaine it quit nice. The problem is not the bladent cheater, but all those that knows how to hide it. And you can find them on almost every server.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14431 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Do not post those videos as they often show the player names and thus violates the rules.

Similarly do not quote the video link in your responses.
  • HeavenFowl
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    How to fix the problem.

Step 1: Set kill cams
    Step 2 : Allow reporting to be easier and faster in game
    Step 3 : Actually treat report and ban players

But no, I guess it's easier to just do nothing.

• HeavenFowl
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Do not post those videos as they often show the player names and thus violates the rules.

We're all glad to know you make the extra miles to assure those that cheat and pollute the whole community are well defended. We wouldn't want them to feel unwelcomed after all. I mean pointing out with proof that they're breaking the rule is so mean. What a bunch of pig the normal player are.
  • bsafawi1974
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Folks you need to know in every maps you play you should face almost 12 to 18 cheater so
    We should do something about that
    Because EA & Dice administration not gonna helping you and some how they ignore this major problems
    Remember there is not such a 100 kills 2 dead or 90 kills 6 dead Only that person cheat
    Only very few players with higher skills maybe some times reach that point
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14431 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited December 2019

We're all glad to know you make the extra miles to assure those that cheat and pollute the whole community are well defended. We wouldn't want them to feel unwelcomed after all. I mean pointing out with proof that they're breaking the rule is so mean. What a bunch of pig the normal player are.
    Nope.

The name and shame rule exists to protect innocent players from false accusations and to prevent harassment.

Harassment is a violation of the ea terms of service,  regardless of the fact that a player is ACTUALLY cheating,  it is still harassment regardless.

Also,  The anticheat team do not actively monitor the forum,  As they are almost certainly using their time checking reports that are being sent in,  Additionally it is highly likely that they also have a backlog of reports to sift through.

Feel free to discuss this further in PM if you want,  but let's not derail this thread with discussion of moderation as doing so will result in jail,  As has been the case here.

Here are the forum rules,  Feel free to familiarise yourself with them,  to prevent yourself from violating them further and to prevent suspensions being issued as a consequence of violating them further.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines
This discussion has been closed.