could not fetch your report

__SC0RPiQn__
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
after the last update i receve this message could not fetch your report i thaguth that it s fixed a long time a go

Comments

• F1sherOrigin
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It doesn't really matter, you still got your points recorded into statistics.
  • __SC0RPiQn__
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    F1sherOrigin i don t think so... but i ll make sur of that... thx appreciate ur help..
  • Racloone
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's been more than a week , is there a fix ?
  • Escap_The_Stars7
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have it still cant unlock weapons either
  • RipGroove99
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Apparently they fixed that issue today with the 5.2.2 hotfix, but, I'm still getting the issue on some rounds, not all. (PC)
  • Escap_The_Stars7
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's I little + on that side I haven't check it for my self but I hope so that they can fix it for all rounds
  • Carbonic
    1764 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Apparently they fixed that issue today with the 5.2.2 hotfix, but, I'm still getting the issue on some rounds, not all. (PC)
    No, according to Reddit todays update was a client update - the EOR bug needs to fixed in a server update they will try to get out soon.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/eazn9e/battlefield_v_update_522_hotfix/fb15h5k/?context=1000