5.2 is not bad

glork0
37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2019
i start play afterpatch only today but from yesterday i read lot of staff there and i was scared but today i play 3 full round of games and i think ....
acctualy its not bad ... i play main medic ... i was in top 5 with very fine kd 2,5+ i like that spot for me in close range 4 example its spot guy on ground that lie on to death body ... also bigger ammo is cool and kill sounds from bf1 or shorter and smaller area of spot flare ...
yea have some issue like after every round i have error buged statistic ... also ttk of some weapons like fg42 its so crazy with 20 round mag ...

Comments

• F1sherOrigin
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's not that monstrous as people describe it, it's just badly balanced. Some weapons are very cool now, but others became useless. Considering that TTK before the patch was almost perfect, it's a huge disappointment. If they changed TTK for the weapons one by one, it would probably be less heartbreaking.
  • UnearthedCO
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We all have our opinion but I for one don't like the auto spotting, longer TTK and damage bar that floats on the enemy head.  I think DICE got it right on release day.  Now they have changed what made the game really good. I think is what they has developers struggle with.  

Next Battlefield will have floaties like Anthem when you shoot enemies... I guess they want to make Battlefield more appealing to children to pull some of the same market as Apex Legends and Fortnite.
  • NuttysKunKs
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It’s kinda like coke changing the recipe saying ‘new and improved’ never is...
  • Hawxxeye
    6867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    We can all probably agree with 13 BTK with a 20 round mag is dumb.
    Their reluctance to change "authentic" mag sizes to be reasonable for the BTK of the weapons makes want to do exactly what my avatar is doing right now.
  • Eliittininja
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    It's unnecessary and harsh total rework of gunplay but I have already adapted to it. Frustrating sponges at long ranges just get on nerves because how laughable the damage output is and you can't punish reckless movement effectively. Better just leave them alone than deal few hitpoints of damage, lol. (Edit: Which seems counter-intuitive since current gunplay benefits multiple players dealing damage against individual targets and group effort in killing in general where collected damage matters. I have probably encoutered already damaged players which gives that inconsistency between firefights.)

I have hopes up that there's compromise somewhere between DICE vision and community's vision if not totally reverting it back due to backlash.
    Post edited by Eliittininja on
  • dayglowfroggy
    622 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It only doesn't seem so bad if you make sure you use weapons that still work ok or you play front lines and other closer engagement ranges so it's not as noticeable.
    I find the spoting thing really off putting reminds me of doritofield 1 or some sort of crap arcade game.
    Being able to take more damage without dieing felt good till I started to realise People wouldn't die like they should.