Hardcore?

House
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Granted you can't please everyone all the time. That being said, I too am not a fan to the new chane to the time to kill. I am a fan of many of the other changes that will improve the over all quality of the game. The time to kill won't be a big deal if you bring hardcore mode back. In previous games I've played only hardcore. Is this coming back?

Comments

• wc138
    1120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    At this point, I sure hope it is. 

They didn't bring HC to BF1 until it was over a year old, so you can hold out hope. The last thing I've seen on the topic didn't make it sound like it was something they were even considering though:

https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/06/25/dice-talks-battlefield-v-crossplay-hardcore-mode-and-why-the-player-count-stays-at-64
  • NuttysKunKs
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Been waiting a year to kill someone In less than 5 bullets at 40m with MP40
  • F1sherOrigin
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe rented servers will have the hardcore settings.
  • NadBag_WangTag
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh but get ready for the children salty because they keep friendly firing and can't tell who's who -_-
    But seriously.... we need HC! It would fix this whole mess right now.

Bring HC modes to DICE hosted non-custom servers, EASILY done. Keep the TTK bs how it is now. Both sides of the team would be happy here.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    1034 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Maybe rented servers will have the hardcore settings.

Ummm no , did you read the announcement that is stickied at the top of this forum?  2nd Post down by Braddock512  Titled "Community Broadcast - First Look at Community Games"