New Patch sucks

Comments

• JoesDementia
    708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    I'm convinced that the new TTK is just to mask that they are simply unable to tighten up the "netcode" enough to make prior TTK feel fair.

This though, this is terrible.
  • Dougherthy
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    again they made it from crap  to worse good job guys
  • G-Gnu
    1529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jumpy-B-L said:
    I'm convinced that the new TTK is just to mask that they are simply unable to tighten up the "netcode" enough to make prior TTK feel fair.

This though, this is terrible.
    Something like that probably, but it is not working at all.
    The sync between TTK / TTD is still abysmal, nothing changed there at all. 
    If they think new players is going to stick to this game as is now when you literary would make more damage to enemies if you throw your gun at him then shot at him over certain ranges and then still die in an instant, they must be smoking something strong and illegal.
  • mario
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it's just completely unplayable, what a farce. This way the fun is gone completely. Shooting at bigger distance with Madsen, guy turns around and killed me with 1 headshot, unbelieveable how they screwed the balance
  • Forgetit99
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Idk if the patch even did do anything with the hitmodels but out of the couple of plays I had today I must say it feels way off. Or maybe it's because the servers are full and their cloud is suddenly under heavy load. Idk. I shot multiple times at someone close up <1m and half magazin didnt even count.
  • xButerax
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    stop messing with the mechanics of the game, if you concentrated on all of the hacker/cheaters in the game you wouldnt have to change anything. and dont tell me there are no hacker/cheaters in the game because i can show you 1 thousand sites that sell hacks/cheats for your game. let the honest players play and ban all the hacker/cheaters and you wouldnt have to touch a blooming thing. i have been shot numerous times from across the m ap and from thru objects such as walls and rocks that i know i shouldnt have been. and before you say i was flared there was no flares when in range of me, so that isnt the case.

• Cerben1
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lets see now Tanks are made of Rice-paper ofc the japanese are in game now so why not,

mmgs are for simulating parkinson lmgs are for anoy ppl. shootguns are more of an hey i did shoot you if i hade an real gun you wold have been dead.

smgs if its fires alot of bullets fast you die faster. if its slow you die slower.

AK you are ment to run free forest spray and pray you dont forget to slide alot so it looks cooler. semi autos this guns hurt ppl and cold kill some one.

and then we have bolt action this is the only guns that are ment to kill ppl in this patch.

and pistols/revolvers well every one needs some thing to kill the other team whit so they are the new first hand guns .

and if you like to help the enemy team to get surprise mechanics you use the At rifles as they are just to good =P
  • ZeuZx
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't mind the changes to all the weapons and what not. WE NEED RSP SO BAD. Insane amount of cheaters, non-existent auto balance, west coast servers flooded with 150+ laggers, terrible map rotations, etc.
  • g0merpile
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    With sparta installed data analyzing begins. So this is a first start for anti cheat. Be very careful using cheat codes, with sparta security can easily review data.
  • Nzz1
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Here come the tears, just adapt and everything will be fine.
    True story!

Noobs allways complain about everything ;)

• SirBobdk
    5323 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mario said:
    well thay managed to adapt the balance again in such way its unplayable now, tnx again Dice. If you want to chase away your players to COD then by all means keep going in this direction

Previous direction has already achieved this.
    Playerbase has not been lower for years and the game is still bleeding.
    If I were Dice I would also try a new direction.
    Trying to keep on an already very low bleeding base makes no sense. Trying to get new players in and old ones back makes more sense.
    Many existing players may not like the direction, but for dice, it's more about future base. We do not know the consequences at this time

• GunSlingerAU
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I love it, and I've played shooters since quake, and BF when it was codename eagle. The new gunfights are so much more enjoyable than the lazer beams of the past. The big battles are much more epic as we now have larger groups of people alive, not just those who know the best hiding spots and most OP weapons. The gunplay is brilliant now, much more to and fro. And most of the weapons are now being used, instead of 6 or so. Sure there are few issues - stuttering, some weapons being nerfed too much, etc, but overall this patch makes it much more enjoyable, not a game where only those who exploit the game mechanics win.
  • G-Gnu
    1529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I love it, and I've played shooters since quake, and BF when it was codename eagle. The new gunfights are so much more enjoyable than the lazer beams of the past. The big battles are much more epic as we now have larger groups of people alive, not just those who know the best hiding spots and most OP weapons. The gunplay is brilliant now, much more to and fro. And most of the weapons are now being used, instead of 6 or so. Sure there are few issues - stuttering, some weapons being nerfed too much, etc, but overall this patch makes it much more enjoyable, not a game where only those who exploit the game mechanics win.
    Right, so bringing damage down is more enjoyable. How about UP the recoil instead so you actually must compensate then this crap they have done.

• MikraCZ
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Im back after a year, same stuff imo.. just cater to the christmas kids, automatics are simply not usable at longer distances, ppl are just sponging it and its just so comical at times..
    Simply focus on the stuff that needs fixing and leave the working mechaincs alone please.. but I guess only in Battlefield right? What a joke.. a bad one..
  • stallzer
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So after the long wait to install the actual patch upon finishing my entire screen was littered with text. I eventually found the fix for that and got to try the game post patch. Now I crash to desktop at least once every 3-4 maps where I rarely crashed before the patch. It seems like I'm using a BB gun with half the weapons but I get a lot more BB's to shoot with each weapon, coincidence?
    I thought a patch was to fix things or make something better. Why is it after each patch another learning curve comes with it?
  • Carbonic
    1965 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    BUUCKSHOT said:
    Now I crash to desktop at least once every 3-4 maps where I rarely crashed before the patch. 
    I've seen us give a lot of feedback about the patch in here but new crashes have not really been reported. I would consider troubleshooting on my end in your situation.
  • xButerax
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    go from fullscreen/windowed mode to borderless and see if that fixes your problem.

• bigguyhawaii
    397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I honestly have no issues with this patch. Yes some minor issues with every patch but I like the fact that people now can’t kill me across the map
  • nomercyzRM
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA team has gone and changed BF 5 with this most recent patch and once again they have ruined another game. So sad!! Never been a Call of Duty fan but EA has patched BF 5 so much it is just unplayable that I have to find another game. Hope they pull their heads out! Well COD is about to finish downloading. Good luck everyone with another ruined EA game! If EA returns the game to normal send me a message. Thanks.