Why cant i post in the BFV forum?

The-crazy-duck
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I kant make post in the bfv forum is it a bug? :-)

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    7008 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Do you own a copy of BFV? If so, you need to login to the forums using the same username that owns the copy.
  • The-crazy-duck
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Do you own a copy of BFV? If so, you need to login to the forums using the same username that owns the copy

i do own it :-) and this is the username :)
  • The-Monz
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same issue.I have it on xbox and can't post in there.I can't even post in general which I could last week.
    I've also not been banned.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7008 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tagging the mods here they may be able to help:

@LOLGotYerTags @ragnarok013
  • Carbonic
    1662 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited December 2019
    I'll escalate it to the CMs, might take some time to get fixed due to it being a weekend though. PM me on Tuesday if it doesn't go through.
  • The-crazy-duck
    Tagging the mods here they may be able to help:

@LOLGotYerTags @ragnarok013
    Thx mate :)
  • The-crazy-duck
    Carbonic said:
    I'll escalate it to the CMs, might take some time to get fixed due to it being a weekend though. PM me on Tuesday if it doesn't go through.

Thx i Will do that. :)
  • The-Monz
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Appreciated thanks
  • Braddock512
    1360 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    edited December 2019
    @The-Monz
    @The-crazy-duck

Y'all should be fine now. 
  • Ravenage-TTF
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    I bought the game a few days ago and I'm unable to post in the BFV forums.

@ragnarok013 @LOLGotYerTags
    @Braddock512 @Carbonic
    Post edited by Ravenage-TTF on
  • Braddock512
    1360 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    @Ravenage-TTF
    Log out and back into the forums.

• Ravenage-TTF
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you very much! I greatly appreciate you helping me!
  • The-Monz
    Thank you
    @The-Monz
    @The-crazy-duck

Y'all should be fine now. 

Thank you
  • A-TeamBaracus
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2019
    Hi guys i have the same issue as above. and i do own the game. 
    I have tried logging out and in again.
    Any help?

@ragnarok013 @LOLGotYerTags
    @Braddock512 @Carbonic
    Post edited by A-TeamBaracus on
  • A-TeamBaracus
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Guys, could some one help me with this issue please?

@ragnarok013 @LOLGotYerTags
    @Braddock512 @Carbonic