I have battlefield 3 premium but can not play back to karkand maps

darklibya88
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi guys,

I have battlefield 3 premium on origin, on the origin app, it says all extention are installed such  as
 Back to Karkand
Close Quarters
 Armored Kill
 Aftermath
End Game 

But when I want to play  gulf of oman map for example throught battlelog.battlefield it says ( Requires additional expansion pack ) and buy dlc !!! and I've already bought it and confiermed on Origin desktop app !!

Any help please 

Thanks

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Did you try rebooting your computer?
  • opsis_1
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Contact EA support and they will fix it for you on the spot.
  • ISFDexter33
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    expansion is not istalled, go in Origin and install all expansion maps
  • IIPrest0nII
    2419 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited December 2019
    As was said above, you will need to contact EA Customer Support: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/
  • TNT_Community_de
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited January 26
    There was/is a known error by EA about back to karkand
    I've once collected these fixes for it since we run a b2k server:

• Fix #1 - Go to your Battlelog Profile/Edit profile - Disable "Plugin Free Join" - In case it doesn't work try the same in Internet Explorer
    • Fix #2 - Exit origin - Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 3\Update\Xpack2 - Copy "__Installer" folder and paste it in "Xpack1" folder - Open the folder, edit the XML file : replace all "Close Quarters" by "Back to Karkand", save - Connect to server with B2K in map rotation and enjoy 
    • Fix #3 - Close Origin and Battlelog - Enable "Show hidden files" in Control Panel, Appearance, File Explorer Options, View, Show hidden files - Press Windows key & R, type: %ProgramData% - Open the Origin folder and delete all the files EXCEPT Local Content - Press Windows key & R, type %AppData% - In this Roaming folder, delete the Origin folder - Click AppData in the address bar, Open the Local folder and delete the Origin folder - Restart your PC and log back into Origin. - In Origin, right click on BF3 and click repair - Then, use Internet Explorer as the default browser to open Battlefield Battlelog/game.(Bearbeitet)
    • Fix #4 - Navigate to the place where you installed Battlefield 3.(C/Programs/Origin Games/Battlefield 3) - Enter "Support" Folder - Enter "EA Help" Folder - Enter in "en-us" Folder - Delete "Electronic_Arts_Technical_Support.glo" - Start your Origin then give Battlefield 3 a "Check for Updates"
    • Fix #5 - Change your standard browser to Internet Explorer (in Firefox and Chrome there will be a message blocking this way to fix it) - In your Battlelog (just start BF3 and login there) go to your Username in the upper right corner and chose "Settings" - Uncheck "Use plugin-free game launching" (this will force to use the "good old battlelog plugin" being used which is why we have to use Internet Explorer) - Try to join a Back2Karkand Server - A message will popup and giving you a "download" option for the plugin, install that - Have fun playing BF3 - B2K again!!

If it still doesn't work please contact EA: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

• Pajotero
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    TNT_Community_de - thanks for this :)
  • NoOnions
    postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All of my mob were having this problem (we started playing again last week after a gap of years).  For us it was Chrome.  If you use Internet Explorer it works fine.  Thanks @ TNT_Community_de
  • NoOnions
    postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks @ TNT_Community_de - for us it was using Chrome causing the problem.  Switched to IE and the maps loaded!  :)
  • jar218897
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Gracias broski, I'm a scrub with "technical" stuff so I'm hoping this works for my bro's bf3
  • LemonSpetzi
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just switch to the Internet Explorer, try to join on a b2k server. If you join on a server, in the IE appears a message that you need to download a browser plugin. Just download it and you can join :)