Post 5.2 Feedback Megathread

Comments

• Alexauldwan
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Very slow going into game. The ‘spotting’ update is a joke. Trying to quit is depressing. You don’t get your stats etc at the end of the game. Then I’ve had a post removed for having ‘profanity’ in it! This 5.2 Is a waste of time - and it’s like trying to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ off 2 certain world leaders - swept under the carpet! DICE EA Sort your house out because your losing fans by the second.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019

12.9 GB patch with no actual content.

• predator06
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I tested the game after the patch and as expected, it's ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. This new TTK is zero and waste of time.
    One example : 3 headshots at long range in M1A1 and no kill... seriously ?

This is the 2nd time you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ us. I did'nt think BFV would be my last BF. Now this is the case. It's over !
  • BIODOG6
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So how about you  give us hardcore mode and leave this terd of a game killing patch to the noobs and the ones that suck
  • mike2289
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think now after a few days ive been back and forth on how feel about the ttk, first i hated it then enjoying it and now im in the middle, what I think i like about the new ttk is that slightly longer ttk but i think the ranges of some guns is what i think i have issue with, in regards of spotting i think its unnecessary, i think if its kept it has to be just for super close range.
  • KillandGoSeek
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Seeing signs of zurging on conquest already. Hate to see it get as monotonous as it did on bf1. Round and around and around.  When they made the guns kill more effectively a agressive squad could make differrence in a lopsided round. Since 5.2 I've noticed some balanced rounds and possibly more unbalanced rounds. So if one thought the change would fix team balancing it didnt. Anyone else remember how boring it got on bf1 running around in a circle until the gun play was enhanced? Conquest suffers the most.Some of the maps wont suffer but a afew minutes into a round and you'll notice it on the others. The'll probably wait untill it becomes blatantly obvious like before and then say we've noticed it and we will fix it to give you a better experience.    They already knew the outcome though.     Order through chaos. Peace.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So enjoying this patch, finally having time to react, no more dying in cover by normal connection players, no more 1 frame deaths, tanks that can finally try to take an objective, best patch ever.

No more first seeing is a certain kill, no more frustrating instant deaths by players with high RoF and laser (semi) automatic weapons that hit you from 3x scope without glint distance before you can even see or hear them, what else do you want  B)

Aiming, positioning and PTFO finally pay off.
  • KillandGoSeek
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Speak of the devil.      Later.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can't even join full servers with a queue now. All I get is 

Failed To Join Game Session The Game Could not Be Found

This is a joke of a patch through and through. Really not tested properly and I am at my wit's end. About to just give up playing BFV 
  • Kill4Thethrillz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I signed into this account after a couple years to complain about this patch. I have not rage quit so many times as I have today since the launch of bf4. This patch compares to the launch of bf4 dice. It's not enjoyable at all in terms of gunplay. I personally thought there was more lag or poor hit detection on the xbox. Hope ya clowns put it back and try again next time.
  • nomercyzRM
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA team has gone and changed BF 5 with this most recent patch and once again they have ruined another game. So sad!! Never been a Call of Duty fan but EA has patched BF 5 so much it is just unplayable that I have to find another game. Hope they pull their heads out! Well COD is about to finish downloading. Good luck everyone with another ruined EA game! If EA returns the game to normal send me a message. Thanks.
  • KillandGoSeek
    edited December 2019
    There is lag at kill sometimes now.   Dont recall as many bugs after every patch in previous titles. Does anyone know why? Without assumptions?
  • FarKinnell
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can't even join full servers with a queue now. All I get is 

Failed To Join Game Session The Game Could not Be Found

This is a joke of a patch through and through. Really not tested properly and I am at my wit's end. About to just give up playing BFV 
    Same here. Repaired the game (yet again), problem persists.

Is there a fix anywhere?
  • PestilentTax64
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ttk is so bad. First time I've ever uninstalled a game that I played everyday before but Its time to move on until fixed