PS4 Playercounts

suffice_ls
492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
What are the playercounts for BF1 like on PS4 these days? 

Is it buzzing? Is it so-so? Or is the game pretty much dead?

Comments

• RossP317
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In Europe there are dozens of servers for Conquest and Operations daily. I think update 5:2 in BFV has given the player count another boost.
  • PackersDK
    897 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You will have a hard time finding matches on some modes and (DLC) maps, but the game is far from dead. 

I’ve never seen less than 4 Ops servers active, no matter day or time, and peak hours it can be up to 10 servers. 

That is in EU btw.
  • suffice_ls
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PackersDK said:
    You will have a hard time finding matches on some modes and (DLC) maps, but the game is far from dead. 

I’ve never seen less than 4 Ops servers active, no matter day or time, and peak hours it can be up to 10 servers. 

That is in EU btw.
    Thanks.....and I'm in EU
  • CnConrad
    1195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RossP317 wrote: »
    In Europe there are dozens of servers for Conquest and Operations daily. I think update 5:2 in BFV has given the player count another boost.

I'm looking for a battlefield game with a lower ttk than BF 5 now has. I haven't played bf1 in +1 year. Is it still active as an alternative to the current mess?

I'm trying to be positive rather than just sit here and complain.

Great I think I'll swing back by.