Battlefield V Weekly Debrief - December 6 - Community Games | Wake Island Trailer | Update 5.2

2»

Comments

• DrunkOnRedWine
    1691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No mention of the elephant in the room. Glad I'm in Brescia Italy so I don't have to play it this week
  • DeTroyit045
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Wow Dice, way to screw things up again TTK sucks whatever happened to hardcore... This game is so broken.. now sometimes you don't even get hit markers... Multiple clips for one kill... Shoot someone die immediately!.. shoot at someone you die immediately!. Two clips for one kill where's the fun in that..
  • funKeiserSoze
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is there a chance to seen on the list, numbers/list of players being banned for using cheats (WH, aimbots etc.?)
  • Mystik4sT
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice, You seriously screwed up.  Please revert TTK and Spotting changes.  Balance teams and get anti cheat on PC.
  • Private_Tom_7
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This ttk is a joke.dice shoud revert to the previous ttk.i think respawn shoud adjust.
  • Dragonhyder
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "ain't no gas in it.."

• MeisterFolsom
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    worst update ever I say hit the revert button and those who are wanting to play better just need to practice more 
  • olivais
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    If this patch was intended to make as much ppl as possible to leave the game congrats DICE you did it, of our small 25000+  player comunity more then 75% havent played a single game since this patch. Considering DICE 100% knows that WE THE comunity That spends our money on the game and has stayed with Bf5 trew thick and thin from awfull patch´s to game breaking changing in gameplay WE stayed and still loved and suported the game!!  For DICE to Betray and Say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you all that had spend your Money on the game and keep coming back and giving us more money we dont give a single dam about our loyal player base we just want a few more casual´s to play this is Shamefull!!
    i have pre-ordered and spended money on all bf games sincee 12 years ago. NO MORE this was the last straw! Its shamefull DICE knows more then 90% of theyr most loyal player base (AKA WE that pay and spend our money on theyr games) Hate and resent this, stil they rather ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ theyr loyal costumers to benefit 100 or 200 players that WILL NOT spend more themm a couple of hours on it and DEFENETLY wont sspend money on ur gamme like us do for so many years this is behind disrespectfull. Im done DICE Enjoy losing your most loyal fans to gain a few hundred casuals. i Hope its worth losing the ppl that spend our money year after year on your games to gain a few guys that wont play this for more then a few dozens hours
    i Sincerely hope one day You guys understand u cant keep stabing the guys that Suport your work and expect us to keep coming back for more.
    first time in over 10years im gona give up a game and honestly im Going CALL of Duty a game that i dont like much but at least the listen to they comunity as far i can check. WONT Spend another Euro on your games. This is the first time i REegret Pre-ordering a game and spend money on it, im such a idiot that i bought this on ps4 and pc like some ppl. DICE you make me SAD temas like you are alowed to destroy Such  a game with so much potencial even though that you know we love the game th way it is .Shamefull you have DEstroyd a gamme So Many ppl Loved
    PS* Thank you for intruducing me To CALL Of DUTY, i guess il take m money elsewhere
  • SquaddFather
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    olivais said:

PS* Thank you for intruducing me To CALL Of DUTY, i guess il take m money elsewhere

You wont like COD either , its to Arcad'ish !
  • SquaddFather
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What really gets me is EA can design and make a super complicated Game  BUT!!!! they cant conquer a Anti Cheat program that actually works 100%
  • Wncslr
    22 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Revert the TTK nonsense, non-lethal gun play sucks. Quit ignoring this, it's so pathetic and rude.
  • dariarty
    187 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The change in performance on PS4 is fantastic!!

Hit reg, TTK/TTD, death behind cover all of it's improved 100%.

This is the most I've enjoyed V since launch and I've already played the hell out of it.

I cannot wait for Wake Island
  • misisipiRivrRat
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RemiVR1 said:
    All they need to add now is just an aim assist for new players...
    I don't know which community they listen to, but it's definitely not the core battlefield community.

Until we have this TTK changes and a new non-sense 3D spotting, I will take a break from BFV, maybe till the hardcore mode comes out.

It was added. Aim assist that is.

• doctorrocktor
    1955 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have ranked up 5 times now without rank cc,others are also getting this,xb1.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Community Games are the opposite of the name - no one bothers to play it as it was dead in the water before it even started. Removing ToW XP ranking did the trick. DICE are so out of sync with what is needed it's laughable - can you not see the impact?! Perhaps you should revisit and get it right next time. One thing is abundantly clear you really are a bunch of hapless muppets
  • CrashCA
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Options are too limited to of much use.
  • Kurywusaki
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why focus on nonsense like community games if your core game isn't even up to par?

TTK Changes? Nobody asked for them.
    Passive Spotting? Nobody wants it.
    Weapon balancing? Needs to be looked at more thoroughly

Stop trying to cater to a mass of disloyal average players, this is obviously a cheap cashgrab attempt to cater to the wave of X-mass noobs that will be arriving over the holiday season.

Dice I hope you realize that these changes won't make that happen, the game was flawed before the patch but it is just broken now, this won't keep those new noob players around, nothing will, because they'll play the game for a week, two weeks max and go back to CoD or whatever game they came from.

The core community, the people that played this game for over 200 hours are the ones you should be focusing on, because we are the ones actually keeping this sinking ship somewhat afloat.

This latest patch, if it remains unchanged, will make me stop playing the game, just like the last ttk patch did, the Pacific Theater release was the first time I picked up BFV again in nearly half a year.

So yeah, keep on Truckin' Dice, you are so out of touch with your community you might as well be a bunch of Aliens.