Mouse lag makes game unplayable since update

chinook240
104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2019
Is anyone else experiencing massive lag in the mouse input since the update? I’ve tried all of the online fixes, updated all drivers but still have a huge delay in the mouse input? I use a Logitech G403 wired mouse, firmware and drivers are good. It’s only in game that the delay occurs.

Anyone?

Comments

• Silencerr86
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Are you using the Logitech G Hub? I had a similar mouse issue caused by Discord integration in the default profile in the Logitech G Hub...took forever to troubleshoot.
  • chinook240
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for the reply. No, not using it, didn’t know it existed but will look into it.
  • Crashpilot1001
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure if that helps but I found that most of my advanced video settings were set to ULTRA after the patch. I am not sure if it was the Gamepatch or the Nvidia experience I installed in the same timeslot. So please check your ingame GFX settings if they were altered.
  • chinook240
    Thanks, that seems to happen every patch. I’ve rolled back my Windows build and Nvidia drivers to the previous version and it seems to have improved things, but every patch and new maps seems to degrade the FPS, so I have to lower the quality of the graphics.
  • IZIIIIIiIIIIIPI
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yep getting same problems man cant play the game now because of it .
  • Snookray83
    39 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Try changing the polling rate of your mouse to 500hz if you have it set to 1000hz.
  • Fish7O2
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well good, I'm not the only one getting this bug they introduced. I don't have the patience to even look for a resolution for this. I shouldn't have to change my polling rate to fix another one of their blunders.

They have systematically ruined a good game over the last 8 months. They resuscitated it briefly with the Pacific, but just as quickly yanked the life support cord as soon as it was showing signs of life. Of the 30 or so people on my Origin friends list, that bought this game, only about 3 even attempt to play anymore. It's a shame what has been done, by poor decision making. I really enjoyed the game, and defended it, up until about May of 2019.
    Anymore, meh.
  • chinook240
    Fish7O2 said:
    Well good, I'm not the only one getting this bug they introduced. I don't have the patience to even look for a resolution for this. I shouldn't have to change my polling rate to fix another one of their blunders.

They have systematically ruined a good game over the last 8 months. They resuscitated it briefly with the Pacific, but just as quickly yanked the life support cord as soon as it was showing signs of life. Of the 30 or so people on my Origin friends list, that bought this game, only about 3 even attempt to play anymore. It's a shame what has been done, by poor decision making. I really enjoyed the game, and defended it, up until about May of 2019.
    Anymore, meh.
    That’s my feeling too, a systematic reduction in the gameplay with every patch! Pacific worked reasonably well for me over the summer but now it’s unplayable, because of the mouse lag and FPS drop.
  • chinook240
    So new update, even worse mouse input lag, how widespread is it?