Jackfrags 5.2 poll

Comments

• spateri1
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wasp9166 wrote: »
    what about the bugs

Its not battlefield without bugs. Just don't make the guns bugshooters.
  • dariarty
    96 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @dariarty Thanks for the polite response. I can only speak for PS4 but the game definitely is not dying. They need to focus on retaining the dedicated playerbase. If they can keep releasing maps and weapons, fix bugs and make small adjustments to game play this game could be in a great place before BF2021. They could get some vets back and maybe a few new players too. Their not going to bring back a huge amount of players all of a sudden. BFV has already too bad of a reputation. They screwed up. They can slowly improve the game and goodwill towards the communtity. IMO rebalancing the entire meta and making several guns useless is a terrible idea and will alienate the community. I personally think EA is only concerned with short term profits through microtransactions and don't care about the brand at all. They have a bad track record as of recent.
    Agree that Battlefield V is in no danger of dying out. I believe Hardline had far worse sales and managed to retain a player base throughout.

But I'm on PS4 (EU) also. I tend to play outside of peak hours around 10pm UK time and the server counts are dropping. Teams are now regularly failing to fill in all modes.
    That Dice are constantly trying to ease back on the original inception on V's design should be a sign that it hasn't been met with the success that they thought it would.

I really hope your right, but Dice have been releasing new maps, guns, fixing bugs (with wildly varying degrees of success) and making small adjustments to gameplay for the last year and the fact that we are here again could indicate that it hasn't worked.

EA definitely only care about profits and seeing as without Premium we are dependent on V's financial success also to provide us quality and regular content shouldn't we as a community care to.
  • Conker
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Some friends wanted to return to BF V because the pacific update is what we want,

BUT NOW I need tell them the game is ded.
  • NLBartmaN
    4307 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Conker said:

Some friends wanted to return to BF V because the pacific update is what we want,

The game is not even close to dead, I have no problem at all to find full servers on PS4 EU.

Some of my friends are even returning after they stopped playing a month after the game released, because the game had too frustrating and boring gun- and gameplay for them.

This is now fixed and they are giving it a try again and are liking it.
  • Conker
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN said:
    Conker said:

The game is not even close to dead, I have no problem at all to find full servers on PS4 EU.

Some of my friends are even returning after they stopped playing a month after the game released, because the game had too frustrating and boring gun- and gameplay for them.

This is now fixed and they are giving it a try again and are liking it.

wrong, it was not he gunplay.

It was the lack of content. And Pacific update had amazing one.
  • Conker
    Who is that Jackfags ?

One of the Bigger BF V Youtubers. But not only him, ALL important youtubers are against the new TTK and spotting!  
  • NLBartmaN
    4307 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Conker said:

wrong, it was not he gunplay.

It was the lack of content. And Pacific update had amazing one.
    Maybe for your friends, for my friends (and according to player data and Dice) it clearly was the gunplay.

Although a lot did not even buy the game because of the wacky WW2 vision, which was changed to more "realistic WW2" with the Pacific.

The combination of more "realistic/accurate" WW2 and less frustrating gunplay/more capable vehicles is what it should have been in the first place.
  • spartanx169x
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Conker said:

Not to worry, my friends coming to the game now for the first time  since the beta due to the update will make up for the loss. 
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Conker said:

Not to worry, my friends coming to the game now for the first time  since the beta due to the update will make up for the loss. 

Cool story. Assuming both anecdotes are true, this means a net gain of zero players.
  • CaptainNoobcakes
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    i would vote but i don't care, btw who is Jack ¯\_(ツ)_/¯?
  • Conker
    Conker said:
    Who is that Jackfags ?

One of the Bigger BF V Youtubers. But not only him, ALL important youtubers are against the new TTK and spotting!  
    "Important youtubers" thats comedy gold right there.   

can't handle the truth?
  • Conker
    Use surveymonkey.com/r/BFVDEC and stop this 5.2 TTK mess!!!!   Official Survey
  • MogwaiWarrior
    966 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Alaedrea wrote: »
    If you think 10k votes is representative of an entire playerbase for a game that is played across 3 platforms, then you have some serious issues with reality. JackFrags represents a very small portion of the PC community, most of whom don't even play BF5, but still watch his videos just to shitpost about it. And then because that isn't enough, they come shitpost on the forums too. Id be surprised if even 20% of the people who voted in that poll actually play BF5.

This could very well be true. I’m subscribed and watch COD videos and I haven’t played COD since BO.
  • VOLBANKER
    1435 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I personally enjoy the game more with the new TTK. But seeing how the overwhelming majority of people on this forum state they absolutely hate the game now, I think the best thing would be for DICE to just revert it. Also I don’t like that DICE will now be spending a lot of time and ressources on improving the weapon balance for this new TTK. That time would be much better spent adding new cool features to the game after a simple revert of the TTK.
  • mf_shro0m
    2288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    42k votes now and 35k of those are against 5.2 TTKs

The deluded people who think that most people prefer paintball TTKs and safe spaces will never accept the truth tho because they choose to be blind. They’ll probably blame Jack’s vote on a minority group or the illuminati
  • XRothbardX
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    ill say this. before patch 5.2 i would play mw for a break from bfv. now i play bfv if i want a break from mw. i just dont like the changes in bfv and it really is limiting in which guns you can actually use if you want to feel lethal and compete. i have done plenty of testing and i can definitely say i will not play it as much as i did before, its not as fun as it was and its just not for me now. 
  • karcyon
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As if Youtube has ever been a good representation for anything. Lol
  • ragnarok013
    3655 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Never had any.

@SirBobdk he’s talking about this Monthly survey from DICE
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BFVDEC