Post 5.2 Feedback Megathread

Comments

• Krypto_El1te
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    New TTK is awful. I don't think anyone has asked DICE any change in TTK instead they should have focused on anti cheat and auto team balancing system.
    They wasted they precious hours on this useless TTK. Now bolt action sniper rifles do 35 damage on torso that is a joke.
    SMGs need 10 rounds on body to kill....what a joke.
    I've been playing this game since beta and I say it was a good development over the period of time except for the anti cheat and team balancing system.
    I give up for now on this game. I'm going to CODMW for now and also purchased the first battle pass and will wait till this entire update is rolled back to previous TTK system and if it doesn't happen then RIP BF5.

Peace
  • Blackidus
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sad to hear that the changes wont be reverted and will just be tweaked. This to me is a sign that this weapond balancing whas not finished. Please Dice! Don´t use your live gaming "environment" as "live testing". 

And since CTE seems to be out of the question and weapond balancing seems to be able to be handled server side, have separate server rotation for testing balance before releasing it on all servers. You guys did it last year with the TTK 2.0, people did not like it so you added the "conquest core" playlist with the old TTK.

Have the community test the changes in a separate server rotation and award players for playing on theese servers and leaving constructive feedback. Maybe CC or enough BC to buy an elite, something like that.
  • GrizzGolf
    1413 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder what weapon changes they will be making. Maybe upping the damage over distance? 
  • ragnarok013
    3884 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Remember to leave your feedback in the BF5 monthly survey as well
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BFVDEC
  • Bratyiszlava
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to thank you for ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ up the fliegerfaust. Yet again there there is no effective AA in this trash game. Pacific maps are the worst since the AA tree for the tanks is a bad, bad joke, and I'm not laughing. 
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GrizzGolf said:
    I wonder what weapon changes they will be making. Maybe upping the damage over distance? 

4HK for the Tommy and apparently most automatics was showcased in the livestream for 5.2, which was ironically not the 5.2 they put upon us, but the 5.2 that they were already working on for the next patch.
    They further talked about and that is a direct quote: "we remove all the additional parts but keep the ranged parts". Which to me makes it sound they keep the BTK mostly, but give the 4hk minimum back, yet remove the recoil reduction, ROF changes, whatever else. Which would ironically make the game even worse.
  • leosponchi
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please revert the update, the community does not like it, neither do I. A lot of weapons are not trashed, because to kill others you are only supposed to use the common, better weapons. Airplane is to strong
  • CheesusChrustus
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just reporting in to give feedback..... I don´t like the new TTK.... this 3D spotting, seriously. You should take care about the TTD, CHEATERS.... I´ll try out Wake Island as I loved it in BF1942 and BF3. But will probably stop playing afterwards as I have no confidence in Dice anymore. Pacific theater is fantastic, but this TTK change and spotting destroyed the positive changes to the game.....  

And where is hardcore?

• PinkPowerPanda
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    People soak bullets now, the game has gone from every weapon could be used. To now around 6 weapons are used. Medic Carbines, Type 100, Suomi, KE7, STG, Snipers and Shotgun. Since those are the only weapons that actually work. Also the spotting destroyed the gameplay. Can't sneak around anymore, can't hide. People crying about visibility are simply just blind. I've had no issues with it since release. So either get good or find another game. It's just that simple, also why should we adapt to the new changes. Why couldn't the "new" people not just learn to play. That's pretty much how everyone else has done it. You will always be a lesser player if you don't strive to become better, developers shouldn't dumb down the game, just to hand held the people that won't strive to become better.

Peace
    Post edited by PinkPowerPanda on
  • Conker
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Use surveymonkey.com/r/BFVDEC and stop this 5.2 TTK mess!!!!
  • mike2289
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Theres an issue where matches dont start. there would already be almost a full lobby and it says "still waiting for players" so it can start. Expereienced this a few times already.
    Post edited by mike2289 on
  • M4skN
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BrokeWar said:
    In all the other recent battlefield games I always played hardcore servers cause the guns had power. I didn't like to be shooting at someone with a full auto gun, hitting my shots, they turn around while I'm shooting at them and one kill me....

I stopped playing battlefield with BF1 soon after its release without hard core. It was a bullet sponge mess.

BFV seemed a little better at least so I decided to buy it. I don't get to play much now that I'm older but BFV was one of my go to games even though it didn't have hard core, it was a little better and it is beautiful.
    However, lately I have been leaning towards hell let loose with its much better game mechanics and gun play since we still don't have a hard core game mode in BFV. I can't describe how excited I would be if I got a battlefield game with its amazing graphics and smooth frames, but it had the game play of a game like hell let loose.

I never come to these forums to post anything, but I was tired of my BF games being trashed for the last 4 or 5 years...
    Please Dice, Consider adding hardcore mode option to community games in next update!
  • stallzer
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've gone back to BF4 until they fix this mess. I was really enjoying the new Pacific maps and not getting slaughtered by the planes. Then the patch and it's back to getting creamed by planes. Get in a tank, bam....plane takes you out. Can only play the street maps now with no planes and have to use a shotgun to kill anything. IF we are going to keep this going in this direction can the assault class please get a Daisy BB gun in the weapons options? And not the cheap ones.
  • Conker
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BUUCKSHOT said:
    I've gone back to BF4 until they fix this mess. I was really enjoying the new Pacific maps and not getting slaughtered by the planes. Then the patch and it's back to getting creamed by planes. Get in a tank, bam....plane takes you out. Can only play the street maps now with no planes and have to use a shotgun to kill anything. IF we are going to keep this going in this direction can the assault class please get a Daisy BB gun in the weapons options? And not the cheap ones.
    100% agree