Auto rotation is back, GG Dice

NoamChomskyRules
61 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So the snap on target aim assist is back with a vengeance and they still persist that the 5.2 update has nothing to do with cristmas noobs.

So no recoil combined with auto rotation and the need to unload a full magazine is there idea of improving the game instead of fixing the netcode and team balance. These morons are clueless

Comments

• thx_4_the_lag
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is that a feature? I thought it was a glitch. It messes me up every time. If I want to move the gun I will move it. Don't move it for me.
  • The_BERG_366
    2655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is that a feature? I thought it was a glitch. It messes me up every time. If I want to move the gun I will move it. Don't move it for me.

then turn it off....
  • ps_865
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It should be back, and strong, to caunter the k&m infestation
  • Claypole1
    386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It never went away...
  • FF_smart27
    1983 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is this confirmed? There is no new option for snap on aim assist. Maybe a glitch or something?
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    936 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Definitely in. Options - gameplay - advanced. It's a slider like the slowdown setting. In the GGG yt vid it doesn't show when in game but does when aren't but I can't confirm because I've only checked from the home screen.
  • The_BERG_366
    2655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    it's only accessible from the main menu and has been ever since launch. the difference is that it now affects multiplayer as well whereas before it only affected singleplayer.
  • KopaTropa123
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    AUto rotation has been in multiplayer since launch... i'm confused why people believe it is just now a thing...
  • The_BERG_366
    @KopaTropa123 no it wasn't, It was restricted to singleplayer.