Auto rotation hidden in last patch

MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
1211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
DICE added auto rotation and did not put it in the patch notes... Game is clearly being changed to remove the skill ceiling.

Comments

• The-Monz
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    This has got to be reverted.
    I'm always trying to improve my below average aim. They have a fantastic amount of options to adjust your aiming sensitivities and more.
    Then they go and put auto aiming back in! So cheesy and unrewarding.
  • Skitelz7
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DICE added auto rotation and did not put it in the patch notes... Game is clearly being changed to remove the skill ceiling.

Yep, and it absolutely sucks.
    That together with the reduction in recoil, passive spotting and higher TTK just killed the game for me.
    I have absolutely no interest in playing anymore.
  • ragnarok013
    3953 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Gents be sure to put that feedback into the monthly player survey.