Battlefield V PS4

XxxVdub0329Xxx
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
You gives us the 1.30 update but I still can not access my unlocks or things said to have been shipped to my company and I’ve met class level requirements for these items like what the hell?

Comments

• vanhankylanpoika
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same. It’s getting so frustrating I’m seriously starting to think about stopping playing for good.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    582 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome to Betafield!
  • NLBartmaN
    4085 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Must be only the up to rank20 class unlock weapons.

Since yesterday I got all my (delayed) skin pieces, assignments and specializations that are locked behind a weapon rank and that I did not get during 5.2

I did have to switch to the class and weapon I wanted to unlock things for, for it to synchronize.
  • djs324
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its still glitchy af but I was having trouble with my spawn beacon not unlocking. Played some PvP in practice mode, then squad conquest, and got to level 8 on assautl and recon and suddenly the spawn beacon was unlocked.