The whole meta now is playing of the spotting and HUD

IDazzlerazzle
541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Never seen so much crap spotted in the entire existence of this game :D:D:D 
I'm literally shooting diamond red outlines through smoke, fire and brushes lul

Comments

• Soulbreeze
    387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd argue that that's not the case. I still get killed by people I don't see constantly. I was playing breakthrough last night though.
  • jroggs
    1227 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've never felt more visible before than now. Smoke and foliage often seems to mean nothing.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's because of Scouts. The ability to shoot someone and they are spotted needs removed from the game. In fact the Soldier specializations need removed from the game. It's clear they wasn't ever finished or balanced properly.

• Matty101yttam
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's funny it seems the fix actually made some situations worse, they wanted to stop people camping and becoming harder to see, problem is the prone campers are the ones who have the time to ads.
    The more mobile players are the ones not ads'ing.

So the hard to spot people are still the same but now they get the spot advantage as well, i can't tell how many times i've been shot through grass lately by a prone player i can't even see.
  • hkspm123
    413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's because of Scouts. The ability to shoot someone and they are spotted needs removed from the game. In fact the Soldier specializations need removed from the game. It's clear they wasn't ever finished or balanced properly.

recon doing recon thing , it isnt recon fault , more like dice allow spotting penetrate smoke is a problem .
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    803 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Airplane flares.... broken garbage
  • DominicO65
    516 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's probably too late as people would cry about it but I wish DICE would remove flares from the game. It gives so much information with minimal risk/skill. At least the scope requires you to see your enemy directly.

I at least hope in the next game DICE doesn't introduce anything like the flares. At most something like the motion detector that was stationary and had to be well placed and had a small radius.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    994 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

You should’ve been there for BF3 on release. You could just stand on a hill, look at the entire map and press “q.” Boom, neon orange triangle on *every* enemy. Shooting doritos was all BF3 was at first. It was ridiculous.
  • NuttysKunKs
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

You should’ve been there for BF3 on release. You could just stand on a hill, look at the entire map and press “q.” Boom, neon orange triangle on *every* enemy. Shooting doritos was all BF3 was at first. It was ridiculous.

That’s one of the main reasons I played hardcore...
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    hkspm123 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    recon doing recon thing , it isnt recon fault , more like dice allow spotting penetrate smoke is a problem .

It doesn't anymore but still being spotted by just being shot by a Scout is redicoulous.
  • MrCamp121
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

It doesn't anymore but still being spotted by just being shot by a Scout is redicoulous.

Lol and people argued with me that the spotting is fine when i said flares were broken and theres too much spotting. Those are the players that rely on shooting doritos. Personally, i cant stand it. Flares, eagle eye etc. All of it. Atrocious mechanic
  • ProAssassin2003
    MrCamp121 wrote: »
    (Quote)

Lol and people argued with me that the spotting is fine when i said flares were broken and theres too much spotting. Those are the players that rely on shooting doritos. Personally, i cant stand it. Flares, eagle eye etc. All of it. Atrocious mechanic

Yep I watch my Mini Map now more then any Battlefield I've played.
  • Godmodegta
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    I mean, I can understand seeing your enemy through smoke is littery bugged, but isn't good thing that now you can see mmg player or camper , in bush?
  • AmosBurton_GER
    950 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This little benefit is not worth the disadvantage of being spotted myself all the time.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    994 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Godmodegta wrote: »
    I mean, I can understand seeing your enemy through smoke is littery bugged, but isn't good thing that now you can see mmg player or camper , in bush?

Why should you be able to see someone who is literally hidden? MMGs also spray tracers everywhere, making them extremely easy to see.

Worst case scenario: you dont see hidden enemy, he shoots at you, or kills you, giving away his position. Your teammates kill him instantly and revive you. I never understood what needed correcting
  • SQHDP
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Scouts need to be removed from the game
  • raji1980
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whiners gonna whine
  • ProAssassin2003
    Godmodegta wrote: »

Why should you be able to see someone who is literally hidden? MMGs also spray tracers everywhere, making them extremely easy to see.

Worst case scenario: you dont see hidden enemy, he shoots at you, or kills you, giving away his position. Your teammates kill him instantly and revive you. I never understood what needed correcting

This Everyone forgets people are spotted anyway just by shooting there guns. Lol. Tracers everywhere looks like Battlefront.