EA / DICE please apply your new anticheat also for bf3 and eliminate punkbuster

2»

Comments

• Jeffmaxs6
    234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    287martin said:
    If you cheated and got banned for it you need a new pc. Punkbuster doesn't just ban your game key. It uses digital signatures to ban every component in your pc. You weren't lied to by anyone you can buy a new key to play bf3 again once you have replaced every major component in your pc. It clearly states on pb website what happens when you get banned. It's your fault for cheating and not reading what will happen. As for false bans I don't believe any of it. To get banned by punkbuster you need to be running something else while gaming if you are running the game only there's no chance of getting banned

I was banned twice and didn't have to buy new hardware. They were false bans and nothing on my pc. I just put another ticket in with pb, which makes for the fourth one. I did go to ppbans first, but they said because it was over 5k I had to put a ticket in at pb and get a paper and come back. lol. What bs to have to go thru, plus pb doesn't reply. Wow, it's laughable they get away with this.  I hate to support this and buy the games again. Gamestop has BF3P for $20 and I sure do miss popping heads with the JNG-90. My model is, if you don't hate me, then I still have work to do.  So basically I would plan on being banned again.

• StarscreamUK
    7494 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    287martin wrote: »
    As for false bans I don't believe any of it. To get banned by punkbuster you need to be running something else while gaming if you are running the game only there's no chance of getting banned

You don't belive it? "We have confirmed that Violation #74006 may be triggered by non-cheat software"........
  • ISFDexter33
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    287martin said:
    If you cheated and got banned for it you need a new pc. Punkbuster doesn't just ban your game key. It uses digital signatures to ban every component in your pc. You weren't lied to by anyone you can buy a new key to play bf3 again once you have replaced every major component in your pc. It clearly states on pb website what happens when you get banned. It's your fault for cheating and not reading what will happen. As for false bans I don't believe any of it. To get banned by punkbuster you need to be running something else while gaming if you are running the game only there's no chance of getting banned
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Hardline/Punkbuster-Guide/td-p/4390461
    Too bad that when you receive automatic responses from Punkbuster regarding the reasons why the punkbuster game was prohibited, it declares:
    that you can go back to playing safely only by buying a new CDKEY, without informing the customer that the ban in progress also includes a registration of his Hardware.
    So punkbuster omits the truth from the customer and in addition to doing a disservice, it does not even show screeshot or data concerning motivation.
    Finally before punkbuster forbade me the keys of the last 2 battlefield 3 premium, I played with the same computer at 600 hours of battlefield 4 without ever receiving bans, from that moment on I decided to go back to playing battlefield 3 premium and I received ban without motivation and punkbuster never informed that the ban had been made for my computer hardware, indeed he omitted the truth again saying that I should buy another new CDKEY which I did and again he received a global ban.
    Since punkbuster is as efficient and accurate as you say, why does 1 send automatic messages? 2 why don't you inform customers of battlefield 3 of ban Hardware? .3 why don't you show screenshots or videos related to the ban ?.
    I want to inform the whole community that after receiving the last ban on battlefield 3 premium, I decided to call EA_support which I explained the whole situation, they explained to me that there was nothing to do as I should have called punkbuster evenbalance, After a few minutes I launched the game to play non-pb games, but first I tried on pb servers normally, Case of case ........... I was allowed to enter all pb servers that night as if I no longer had a global ban, I played happily for 4 or 5 hours, the following day the global ban returned again, HOW EVER? WHAT HAPPENED? no one knows!
  • ISFDexter33
    https://bf4db.com/player/869008502  this is my account of a bf3 premium prohibited and a bf4 not prohibited, take a good look at my statistics in bf4 as well as being declared by the site as a model player, then go with the same account on bf3 and see my statistics are almost identical, how come i got ban in bf3? yet the computer and hardware is the same.
  • SpoolaZ
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    https://bf4db.com/player/869008502  this is my account of a bf3 premium prohibited and a bf4 not prohibited, take a good look at my statistics in bf4 as well as being declared by the site as a model player, then go with the same account on bf3 and see my statistics are almost identical, how come i got ban in bf3? yet the computer and hardware is the same.

To refer to watch my stats, when getting caught is like saying, does a sick person need a doctor? Of course, they need it, because healthy people don't need one. As obvious as a good player does not have to use cheats to play well. Don't say that you cheated, but that good or bad stats don't necessarily have to do with cheating.
  • ISFDexter33
    SpoolaZ said:

To refer to watch my stats, when getting caught is like saying, does a sick person need a doctor? Of course, they need it, because healthy people don't need one. As obvious as a good player does not have to use cheats to play well. Don't say that you cheated, but that good or bad stats don't necessarily have to do with cheating.
    seriously? you say that statistics have nothing to do? tell me the difference between a high target percentage and an average, I don't think that a cheater or a good player has low percentages of dead kills and aims, also it is the same site that declares that the statistics are GOOD !!! and not that of a CHEATER, statistics count when there is a difference between a cheater and a normal or excellent player.
    For you, looking at the statistics is not the correct way to discover a cheater but we admit that the cheater is in your same game and repeatedly makes you oneshot in milliseconds every time, veteran players know how to see a cheater during a game, the statistics confirm what you you saw in the game a significant gap between kill and death and a very high percentage of absurd aim.
    In fact, as BF4db declares that I am not a cheater otherwise I would have bf4 banned globally by punkbuster, which it is not!, In fact I have no prohibition and therefore I am not a cheater, although I am using the same Hardware with which I received the global ban to BF3 twice.
    My dear I am not the one who looks at the statistics but it is this site https://bf4db.com/player/869008502 that looks at the statistics after having tests that prove the truth about the player.
    Statistics are absolutely necessary after there are visual tests anyway.
    Also for those who say that ..... PUNKBUSTER DOES NOT COMMIT ERRORS go and look at the past in 2013 PUnkbuster was recalled by Dice as it had unjustly prohibited thousands of players, was called and lifted all the ban unjustly made against poor players .
    PAPER SING !!! other than perfect anticheat !!
  • 287martin
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Punkbuster isn't the perfect anti cheat but at least it did ban cheaters look at the mess bf1 and V is in. You admitted on here to cheating in BF3 and are complaining that you are banned for that and can't play BF3 even with a new key. Instead of complaining about that you should be thankful you aren't banned from BF4 as well
  • ISFDexter33
    287martin said:
    Punkbuster isn't the perfect anti cheat but at least it did ban cheaters look at the mess bf1 and V is in. You admitted on here to cheating in BF3 and are complaining that you are banned for that and can't play BF3 even with a new key. Instead of complaining about that you should be thankful you aren't banned from BF4 as well
    grateful? sorry to whom? dear I spent some money to play battlefield I must not be grateful to anyone, since if from the first ban punkbuster had declared that the ban also provided a hardware lock then I would have taken due precautions, but since punkbuster only declares that it is possible to play only with a new CDKEY, he is omitting important information that can save a lot of time and money for many people, here it is about being clear and transparent with an EA Dice customer and player, and not being a cheater of the players themselves who cheat.
    Since you know a lot I can know what is the difference on a permanent Guid Global ban, and on a permanent Hardware Global BAN? saying that mine are Guid and not hardware global ban.
    I agree with you when you say that punkbuster works against hackers, but at the same time I can tell you that punkbuster does not behave correctly towards players 1) because it also prohibits non-cheaters players without lifting the ban, 2) because it offers a automatic support, 3) because it omits information and does not show what it attests with evident visual or video evidence.
    My dear what are we talking about?
    If we were really cheaters we wouldn't be here for many years in these forums writing, We could buy other keys like other cheaters do to hack and pick up other keys, But since we are not cheaters we are here to say that punkbuster has done damage very serious to the players, and it's the truth.
  • TNT_Community_de
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    It's useless to discuss it since they haven't changed anything for years
    Join or run servers without Punkbuster