Squad

2003cobravert
63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Looking for a few good players to hook up with for conquest.
Hold my own pretty well
Play objectives
Older guy

Comments

• Mishkin37
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hold my own pretty well
    Play objectives
    Older guy

Check out the Pork Chop Platoon:
    https://porkchopplatoon.com/website/

We’re a crew of older guys and girls. We play Conquest 99% of the time. Lots of objectives, lots of revives, lots of laughs.

Check us out, or just add me to your friends’ list.

Mishkin37

• sabersun
    153 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »
    Hold my own pretty well
    Play objectives
    Older guy

We’re a crew of older guys and girls. We play Conquest 99% of the time. Lots of objectives, lots of revives, lots of laughs.

Mishkin37

Revive or die try'in....
  • 2003cobravert
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For the love of god, would a group of older players add me so I can stop playing with every moron that comes down the pipe. All I want is a squad who PTFO, picks each other up, and doesn’t get killed every 2 seconds lol
  • Mishkin37
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    For the love of god, would a group of older players add me so I can stop playing with every moron that comes down the pipe. All I want is a squad who PTFO, picks each other up, and doesn’t get killed every 2 seconds lol

I’ll add you. Add me.

What’s your GT?
  • xHonest_Abe
    218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 said:
    Hold my own pretty well
    Play objectives
    Older guy

Mishkin37

I am playing Battlefield 5 on PC where the morons and aimbot platoons live. :D There are numerous gamers on PC waiting for the new Xbox X for 2020 to come online. I think you will see a dramatic shift to consoles when that happens and I will be one of them. Non stop PC cheating is the driver for the switch. Are all of your members Xbox? I wonder if you keep the same rank and stats when you switch to console?
  • Mishkin37
    (Quote)
    I am playing Battlefield 5 on PC where the morons and aimbot platoons live. :D There are numerous gamers on PC waiting for the new Xbox X for 2020 to come online. I think you will see a dramatic shift to consoles when that happens and I will be one of them. Non stop PC cheating is the driver for the switch. Are all of your members Xbox? I wonder if you keep the same rank and stats when you switch to console?

I would say 95% of our members play Xbox. Some also do PC with fellow PCP and also do cross play on Modern Warfare. I don’t know of any PCP members who play BF on PC exclusively.

I’m thankful we don’t have the cheating and hacking on console.

• KPNuts74
    708 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m 45 and have a good crew. Add me if you want to play sometime
  • sabersun
    edited December 2019
    You can add me too. I am not awesome but I pick you up and play the objective. Just don't expect me to rank up kills. I leave that for others.

GT: s4bersun
    Post edited by sabersun on
  • Mishkin37
    Add both saber and I. We play together a lot, and it’s so much better than solo.
  • The-Monz
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can add me.Im older too and play the objective as best I can.
    GT Simonzo
  • leftybaa1
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Leftybaa2 I’m older. I remember the 80’s and mixed tapes
  • sabersun
    As @Mishkin37 said feel free to check in with us or even consider to join the platoon. All leisure gaming. Makes it easier to find folks for a fun evening.
  • eggbarker
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    add me too im old, play objectives,happy to help out to get assignments , can hold my own not brilliant but can play, mostly conquest breakthrough GT eggbarker
  • ConkeyX
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Conkey Ex is GT. Add me too & I’ll do same
  • Mishkin37
    eggbarker wrote: »
    add me too im old, play objectives,happy to help out to get assignments , can hold my own not brilliant but can play, mostly conquest breakthrough GT eggbarker

I added ya. I’ll catch you online sometime.

• eggbarker
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    added everyone but not been on for a couple of days
  • smokiuaces214
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not quite the same age as some of you, but just as busy working full-time. I enjoy playing the objective, but I won't hound you for not doing so.

GT: Smokiu aces214
  • eggbarker
    Anyone on tonight for a few games, this weeks tides of war is outpost i think not a brilliant game mode  but will play to get the challange done
  • jasteers580
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

I just recently switched from xb1 to pc and you definitely don't carry over your profile, stats or rank.. all is lost and must start from scratch 🙄
  • jasteers580
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »

I’ll add you. Add me.

What’s your GT?

Is a mic a must for y'all? Have one but between my son and wife it's just to damn loud lol so I try and not use a mic very much