[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    14299 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Any video player recommendations too slow down recordings? I have footage of high profile player that may be using macros for the M1A1. I need to see the exact timings between shots.
    Media player classic.

Theres a step feature and you can slow the video down to almost slideshow speed.
  • HeavenFowl
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    At some point I'm wondering what we have to do so that EA do something on this subject. Commenting on the forum is obviously useless, should we start to CyberBully EA on all their online media? Hurting them where it hurt by discouraging potential clients?
  • DancesWthMice
    121 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MrCamp121 said:
    (Quote)
    The guy who has a link in his profile to his XBOX stats wants you to LOOK up his stats, because he does play on PC.  Sounds like a true example of a pure moron.  Does your red hat fit comfortably?

Battlefieldtracker. You should try it. The irony in your comment is above your pay grade. You know just so youre aware, people play on multiple platforms. Gosh who knew?! Maybe try the website and search peoples stats before trying to sound intelligent on a forum
    Red_Label_Scotch is a knowledgeable member here on this cheat thread, as well as the much larger closed and 86'ed cheat thread. He knows tracker. A little respect is due.
  • HangshKar
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have something else to get rid of my chest;
    Everybody did know, that even at "Open Beta" Battlefield V was hacked..
    Hackers did the Hershey highway drilling on EA-DICE...
    Since then EA-DICE has seizure, relating to change, like Britney Spears the Haircut, TTK, etc..... 
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1744 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Also, if you check the upper hack regions of the leaderboards, there are quite a few IlilI1lII players, too many actually. It is a thing. Same deal with the "_TTV" suffix with names on the upper leaderboards.

What line do you consider to be the -hack- region for you and what category if you dont mind me asking? Trying to pinpoint who you are talking about without saying it because ive played against all of them.
  • LeonTheStorm
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    (mail details removed by moderator to discourage people from mailing anyone at DICE about cheating - this is not the way to leave feedback and will most likely be ignored)

Hi,

Does anyone within your team is actually committed to fighting the plague of cheating occurring in almost every game in BF Firestorm? I read all the topics within community and countless reports are being submitted against cheaters playing as 1 man army, literally killing all teams with one magazine through walls and so on. Do you guys even care about the players who spent their money to play this game? I think most of the legit players stopped even submitting the reports about cheaters, simply because you are not doing anything about this.. Only today I submitted report against the cheater who is spoiling fun for everyone within the last 3 months, countless reports against him and he still does the same thing today in 3 games in a row.. 

I think I can speak for the community and say that we are slowly moving away from you and your games, because for such a great developer you do not care about what is happening with your game after you have made your money. And yes, we are getting new maps, new content, but what is the point if it is pointless to play this game in the first place when there are so many cheaters around. 

There are so many solutions you could implement to fight this. Dedicated team should be able to log into the server logs and check the hundreds of reports against the cheater and simply see the patterns, few seconds to take down all teams with 100% accuracy of bullets hitting the target.. Is this so complicated?

If you do not have money to either develop and secure the game with anti cheat or dedicate people to actually do some work and ban those cheaters then at least give some power to the community and give superusers/admin accounts to people from the core of the community who will have the power to ban users for 1 month... 

I am IT professional and I am 39 years old, I take my job seriously and network projects I am creating are being professionally created, delivered and most importantly - maintained ! Otherwise I would be out of business. I simply do not understand how can you treat your customers who love your product with such a huge lack of professionalism...

And let me guess, this e-mail - if ever read by anyone - will probably hit the digital bin..

I hope one day, when everyone will move to the game which is properly secured by either team or software dedicated to actually fight this problem - you will understand how badly you are doing in this field, because this will be the day when you are out of business.. And you will probably still wonder - why our next gen, sparkly shining game is not selling as expected..

Really frustrated BF series fan,
    Leon
    Post edited by Carbonic on
  • HeavenFowl
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (mail details removed by moderator to discourage people from mailing anyone at DICE about cheating - this is not the way to leave feedback and will most likely be ignored)

Oh? And what is the way to leave feedbacks that won't be ignored exactly?

• OP_Glitchmobile
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Oh? And what is the way to leave feedbacks that won't be ignored exactly?

I don't think that ''way'' exists.
  • CrashCA
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I thin thenest thing to do woulbe to laet everyone hack like iinbutli hacks tthe at the devs allow so weveryone oit s on a level playing feield when it comes to hacks but also there sohoudl be  a hackerpolice force who polices poeple who hackers so when people use the hackes evern the ones dice makes they can put them ain the game pispon wher they only can op[ly with other hacks and leve the only other people o pla with each toher. CSGo na dI think max puane 3 did something simliar and those game are.

it sohuld do flak tdmamge
    Drunk typing ???
  • TamKingski
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The only sure fire way to avoid hackers is to purchase a console.
    The Sony ps4 pro and xbox one both run bfv to a decent standard and has zero hackers ruining your game time.
    Consoles also have a fairly larger playerbase resulting in more active servers and higher player numbers.
  • MrCamp121
    1099 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Red_Label_Scotch is a knowledgeable member here on this cheat thread, as well as the much larger closed and 86'ed cheat thread. He knows tracker. A little respect is due.

Give respect to get it. Im not gonna respect someone who thinks theyre smart but theyre too lazy to actually do their research
  • HyLite
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's a whole lot more than a negative impact.
    Here are my thoughts:
    You (EA) make this a priority with your legal staff. It's time to make them earn that retainer. At the next staff meeting 
    instruct your office staff to put this subject at or near the top of the agenda. Not down at the bottom where there's never time to get to it. 
    You propose that EA lawyers track the money. Buy a cheat or two and see who cashes the check then start hitting hard with law suites, court orders,
    whatever it takes to run them out of business. If you gotta change your TOS to do it, then change the TOS.
    ..... Or not! 
  • SirBobdk
    5298 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Just had a game with 2 aimbotters in same map
    One did 157-8, the other 85-25. The first had 95% hs and the other 50% (turned it on/off). Both with lewis gun
    lvl 73 and lvl 58. Both seem to have just started with cheat when looking at their stats. So sad people who have played a long time turn to this.
  • S1n31ra
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I use geforce experience and have it set to capture 20 minutes of footage.

So if the need arises,  I alt f10 to store the last 20 minutes and then open the video in media player classic and skip ahead to the dodgy player name,  file > save snapshot

The quality is usually good enough to make it out when zooming in

Or you could just look them up in the Game Reports on:

• bsafawi1974
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Soon or later EA should make a decision between
    Unhappy Regular Players
    Or Bunch a happy cheaters
    (With Spectur mode in PS4 )
  • Salty_Nutellar
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I've met this guy in Pacific War for a week now. He only plays aircraft and has been apparently pissing everybody off because of his spawn-killing attitude. Plus, he can pick out a specific person from tens of infantry on the battlefield. He goes about spamming one dude 9 to 10 times and moves on to another throughout the game. He then trash talks people in "git gud" and "spawn in b****" and "stop hiding".

• Of course, they can set up a spotting flares to spot dudes. However, as I said, he can see specific people on the battlefield, whenever, wherever.

• I've observed him enough to see that when he bombs someone and swerves his plane up, he magically types a few words during that timeframe, which is quite literally impossible. In fact, he says more or less the same thing every time.

• He dies a few to zero times only in a game of 60+ kills and some have accused him of not taking damage from AA guns and equipment.

• People have mass reported this guy for harassment and 'hacking' and he's still not banned

I'm just genuinely interested if a cheat like this exists. They can see names so that the cheaters can specifically harras someone repeatedly out of 31 possible other targets. This is beyond toxic.
  • Salty_Nutellar
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I've met this guy in Pacific War for a week now. He only plays aircraft and has been apparently pissing everybody off because of his spawn-killing attitude. Plus, he can pick out a specific person from tens of infantry on the battlefield. He goes about spamming one dude 9 to 10 times and moves on to another throughout the game. He then trash talks people in "git gud" and "spawn in b****" and "stop hiding".

• Of course, they can set up a spotting flares to spot dudes. However, as I said, he can see specific people on the battlefield, whenever, wherever.

• I've observed him enough to see that when he bombs someone and swerves his plane up, he magically types a few words during that timeframe, which is quite literally impossible. In fact, he says more or less the same thing every time.

• He dies a few to zero times only in a game of 60+ kills and some have accused him of not taking damage from AA guns and equipment.

• People have mass reported this guy for harassment and 'hacking' and he's still not banned

I'm just genuinely interested if a cheat like this exists. They can see names so that the cheaters can specifically harras someone repeatedly out of 31 possible other targets. This is beyond toxic.
  • Terminator000001
    1001 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In the past, plane cheats existed to perfectly master the 313 turning speed for turning the tightest corners. Wouldn't surprise me, if something like your example exist.
  • bsafawi1974
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    To much words
    come back with your real accounts
This discussion has been closed.