Looking for Xbox Players

iMurderedYew
13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
****Sorry if this is in the wrong spot****

I’m looking for some people to squad up with and play. I used to play BF all the time but I took some time off. I’m only a level 3 right now, but I’m a gamer and it’ll come to me quick. Been playing other FPS games. I’m 26 but I’m open to playing with anyone. Just play the objective please. I’m off work until February 10th so I’ll be on a lot. Leave your Gamertag and I’ll add ya tomorrow.

Comments

• sabersun
    153 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello
    I am sure you can add @Mishkin37 and me GT: s4bersun. We play in a platoon and are always looking for folks to squad up.
    See yA
  • smokiuaces214
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am 25, and I work about 50 hours a week so I don't play as much as I used to, but I'm still interested.

GT: smokiu aces214
  • jasteers580
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sure I'm always looking for folks to squad up with whom will actually PTFO. Add me or message me, Pizza4me007
  • hangman960
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    can add me hangman960 on most night,average player
  • ElliotLH
    9601 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You're welcome to add me as well. My GT is ElliotCW.

Fair warning that my play time is very sporadic due to work etc.

--

@hangman960 You're far too harsh on yourself 🙂
  • iMurderedYew
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks everyone I will add y’all tomorrow morning. My GT is iiiDominate Yew
  • AnA_Crane
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys.  Old school battlefield player here also looking for a squad.  My tag is Crane03
  • iMurderedYew
    AnA_Crane wrote: »
    Hey guys.  Old school battlefield player here also looking for a squad.  My tag is Crane03
    I’ll add ya in the morning
  • TheBigSwede14
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 11
    Hi,dudes!! Im not a great player but like too play with Good team players!

Id: Blood Eagle#5880

Edit* plays BF 5
    Post edited by TheBigSwede14 on
  • Mishkin37
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Like @sabersun said, feel free to add me. We play Conquest, Wednesday nights, Friday nights and other nights mixed in...between 8-Midnight EST, usually.

We’re a group of gamers in our 30s, 40s and 50s.
  • gregoryscarpajdk
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GT: Gregory Scarpa
    My platoon: Colombo Gang
    Games: BF1, BF5 and COD:MW
  • NoGamExx
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GT: NO GamE xx

Looking for some good people to play with. Also looking to not play with a bunch of annoying kids
  • Mishkin37
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NoGamExx wrote: »
    GT: NO GamE xx

Looking for some good people to play with. Also looking to not play with a bunch of annoying kids

We have plenty of the first thing and none of the second. You’re welcome to squad up with us.

You can add me: Mishkin37

• leftybaa1
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Leftybaa2 is my gamer tag if your older. I get on as much as I can but don’t stay very long due to time constraints.

• mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 27
    I’m on linking you guys

My GT’s my username on here with a ‘space’ instead of ‘_’
  • DevilsMancave
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ya’ll should check out Tactical Gaming. Always looking for players of any skill.

GT: DoubleODeuce75

Hit me up if you want.
  • BigTaco911
    iamjakeup :o
  • TheUnfazedKing
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My GamerTag is: TheUnfazedKing.

Hit me up if you know that BFV is just a game and the world isn't revolving around it. The time I started playing BFV I didn't even know how to properly hold the XBOX controller so my stats can mislead you but feel free to check out my recent game reports if needed. Been 6 months and I can say I am doing "pretty" okay nowadays. 

Only MATURE and FRIENDLY gamers.

BFV - EU - XBOX
  • JayRo302
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jay R302 

Anyone can add me 👍🏾
  • MamaRomeo
    Hey, I just saw this. Are you guys still looking for a squad.  I will be available  on Sundays and Mondays. Hit me up a if interested. Average Shooter. GT: XXBar_UNXX