BFV - Why do player's say " EZ " ?

Godmodegta
508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I been seeing lot player use this,  are player using that too trigger other team, like get under there skin?

Comments

• Tullzter
    1200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When your team wins by a large margin i guess
  • iamwiener
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I tend to do it sometimes, when we won a round that was really close at the end and our team was about to lose but we just turned it around. More like a sarcastic version of "close game" as everybody in the server understands the meaning in this context. :)
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    well mainly they feel save being carried trough games by better players. they are more often then not in the bottom 25% of the round and yet want to take credit for everything, funny enough they are the first to quit if the initial push doesn't grantee them another "EZ-win"

• tempo_rarity
    1229 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    'EZ' instead of 'easy' is just sloth and laziness (or wurse)
    If this is the action one chooses in mere seconds , it's also likely been around in them for 'a great many minutes just beforehand' .
  • BeastofBourbon84
    533 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'd say it's harmless online banter.
    Don't let it get to you.

Been called much worse even with the filter but I just don't respond.
  • electrik_100
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    A answer is simple: to mock the enemy team and maybe trigger them
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    So save yourself the embarrasment, you want to trigger the other team? play well and kill them repeatedly, thats the most effective way to do it judging by the chat xD
    So true. The amount of sodium chloride comments I've seen in BF5 is enough to fill an olympic pool.
  • Toxic_CA
    928 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    Just to troll the other team

And it doesn't only have in battlefield it happens in pretty much every online game
    Post edited by Toxic_CA on
  • Redstripe101
    2753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    why does it even matter? this is exactly why emblems and team voice chat on console went away. you're playing a game shaped to be competetive and violent in every aspect and this is a topic about sportsmanship. albeit its always welcomed and warranted, but we arent owed anything beyond that unless its a ToS violation. your own gameplay is much more noticable to a lobby than this stuff.
  • Gubb
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's the trademark of a jerk.
  • ISRAEL_DEFENDER
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Because it's fun to get under somebody's skin, especially when it requires barely any effort.
    Like imagine getting bothered by 2 letters in a chat in an online video game, it's hilarious.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    533 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I prefer a free internet with anonymity.

Sure some people will jerks but think about the alternative.

Do we really want a system like China where every little misstep is deducted from your social score?!

Swearing -5 points
    Harassment (we define what that entails, don't mock our dear leader) -10 points
    Antisocial behaviour -20

Oops there goes your right to travel, use public transport, availability of a mortgage (insert whatever you like).

I play by the rules in real life and delve into the internet to unwind.

I want it to stay that way, even if I have to deal with some unwanted side effects.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1575 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ez clap.