Type 2A Sadism

tamatem13
159 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Seriously Dice? Seriously?!
Does this seem like a well balanced weapon to add to your game?

This gun out-performs every other within the first 30-40m

It is becoming by far the prominent gun I see in close to medium quarter maps.
Other weapons are a waste of time against this, and the control on it is way too easy for such a fast gun.

You are killing the other weapons even further with the introduction of this weapon (with its current balance).

IMO this needs a serious nerf to balance it with the others.

Sometimes I wonder if dice sends out an unbalanced gun just to get ppl talking about it (hype)... And then they eventually balance it :/

Comments

• olavafar
    2077 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just see the other thread why create another one.
  • hkspm123
    407 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    just be glad that theres a actually viable smg that could outperform stg outside of 15m 
  • tamatem13
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter wrote: »
    Thie weapon gave me PTSD, went to do a blood test and the nurse asked me what my blood type was and i said Type 2A, i need help

Lol
  • NASTYNEIL357
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don’t nerf it buff everything else.
  • KMAsterisk
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like to see a 3x + bipod attachments added, + a new medic role similar to the assault Scavenger, but call it Salinator where you pick up the tears of dead enemies with greater frequency.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1684 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think it fires fast enough, buff it please - I need to delete players faster