Community is being ignored and lied to

Comments

• CarnifeXRadikal
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 14
    for me pers. the insane spotting is way more [removed] than the new ttk
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • Bumstag1
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    for me pers. the insane spotting is way more autistic than the new ttk
    I agree about spotting. I like the hardcore experience way better and it is annoying to be spotted at almost all times. Surely you can counter flares by shooting them but still being spotted as a triangle on the minimap telling the enemy where I'm looking at is just too powerful.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

t, DICE, which is it? Make up your minds. These two quotes are from PartWelsh. In the first, I give you the quotation (November 25) where he says, "We have not set out to change the time to kill in Battlefield." Then you say, "[T]hese changes are intended to raise the TTK." (December 12)

IT's true, you've failed to be clearer in expressing that these changes are intended to raise the TTK, because you originally said that you were not changing the TTK. Later, you admit that you are and had INTENDED to change the TTK.

It's a lie. Stopping the lying is a first step towards possibly repairing your relationship with the community.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/e1gd9u/responding_to_your_concerns_update_52/

Need the short version?

• We have not set out to change the time to kill in Battlefield

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/e9oxzo/community_broadcast_improving_update_52/

We have failed to be clearer in expressing that these changes are intended to raise the TTK when you’re engaging at much longer ranges

• IPSEEEEEN
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revert TTK to 5.0 and all to november wont solve all the game problems but its a first step. In general game was much better in november when Pacific was launched than now. Plus you fix balance, new content, RSP and stability problems and this game reborn. But with this TTK, come on who was the clever mind who decided this... xD
  • Bumstag1
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @PartWelsh
    @Braddock512

It would be real nice if you could give us some feedback on these issues. They have been present for over a year now (excluding TTK and new spotting mechanism) and it feels like our words have been falling on deaf ears constantly.
  • FatherDed
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "Global outrage" lol. 

In years to come, people will ask where were you when cities were aflame and governments fell during the great TTK riots of 2019?
  • Bumstag1
    FatherDed said:
    "Global outrage" lol. 

In years to come, people will ask where were you when cities were aflame and governments fell during the great TTK riots of 2019?
    So far you have been the only one who has failed to realize that by global outrage I talk about the entirety of the Battlefield V community. It is impossible to make the context more clear.
  • FatherDed
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bumstag1 said:
    FatherDed said:
    "Global outrage" lol. 

So far you have been the only one who has failed to realize that by global outrage I talk about the entirety of the Battlefield V community. It is impossible to make the context more clear.
    Oh lighten up
  • CT1924
    583 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KPNuts74 wrote: »
    Bumstag1 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Entirety? You assume too much.

Entirety is close enough to 99%.
  • spartanx169x
    839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

A few things-

1.      I’m fairly certain that back in 2018 when they said they would not touch the TTK again, they had no intentions of doing so, I have no reason to think otherwise.  So therefore, at the time it would not have been a lie.  I’m also fairly certain that the change was due to a new person being in charge(I could be wrong on this), but if so , again it would not have been a lie.

2.      I would not blame the moderators a bit for banning you for the accusation. In fact I think the moderators should be a lot more strict in not allowing the constant insults that accomplish nothing.

3.      They fully explained in great detail why the changes were made. It was not just about TTK it was a overhaul of balance among weapons which TTK was just part of it even if they did miss the mark on balance.

4.      They have no obligation to respond to you and nor should they. If they directly respond to you then somebody else will want and expect the same thing and it will never end.  If I were them I would delete this thread for that reason alone.  Its ridiculous that you would even act the way you are acting.

5.      Yes, the game has issues, but the TTK in general is not the issue that all the drama queens here and reddit act like it is. Its your own fault if you can’t land shots. I can get kills and people have no problem killing me. If you can’t get kills get good.

6.      Here are some issues that are much bigger –

A.     high ping players having a clear advantage(which is a big part of the insta-death problem that is still in                     the game, which is either net code issues or poor server performance. IF you have a really good                                  connection, you are probably at a big disadvantage and causing a lot of your frustration

B.     Completely unbalanced matches resulting in quitting in large numbers

C.      Other glitches

D.     The 2A being way too powerful and I will give some credit  to you here, they slowed down all the                            guns  but then release this crazy powerful gun (I’ve gotten easy kills from 50+ meters with no effort)

E.      Some weapons need a buff, no doubt about it Support is hurting,  and all the weapons to deal with                             tanks need a buff it should not take  more than two mines to take out a tank. That worked fine in BF1,                       no reason it would be a problem in the game (I could go on about the other anti-tank weapons )

7.       You are apparently oblivious to who the community is. The forum people and reddit people  ARE NOT the entire community, Only a small percentage of the community. Again its ridiculous that people claim otherwise. Most don’t go to the forums or reddit, you should be old enough to know that.

Lastly, I will gladly admit I have my issues with the game some listed here, others not.  But It does no good to come here or reddit and act like a spoiled child that can’t get there way. Try making a post that details your platform, specs, connection speed etc,  then   your specific issue on a weapon, vehicle or gadget and make a suggestion and WHY. Screaming TTK TTK TTK solves nothing.  People like you are like people that work a  job, complain all day offer no suggestions  and do nothing to resolve issues and want everybody else to be as miserable as they are. 

• Celsi_GER
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lol, as if " ... making a post that details your platform, specs, connection speed etc,  then   your specific issue on a weapon, vehicle or gadget and make a suggestion and WHY" would change anything. I noticed several, honest attempts to do this within the last weeks - they do not even reply to them.
    It has a reason why the community turn to shouting" REVERT REVERT REVERT": asking and arguing does not help at all.
  • CT1924
    Celsi_GER wrote: »
    Lol, as if " ... making a post that details your platform, specs, connection speed etc,  then   your specific issue on a weapon, vehicle or gadget and make a suggestion and WHY" would change anything. I noticed several, honest attempts to do this within the last weeks - they do not even reply to them.
    It has a reason why the community turn to shouting" REVERT REVERT REVERT": asking and arguing does not help at all.

Agreed. I doubt they even read most threads. Also, nice signature. I like it. Especially after 5.2.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    IPSEEEEEN said:
    Revert TTK to 5.0 and all to november wont solve all the game problems but its a first step. In general game was much better in november when Pacific was launched than now. Plus you fix balance, new content, RSP and stability problems and this game reborn. But with this TTK, come on who was the clever mind who decided this... xD

Well 5.0 and Pacific maps were peak BF5.  Now 90% of the weapons are meh and have to be glutton for punishment to even attempt using them while others use the over powered weapons for the easy path for victory.
  • Bumstag1

A few things-

1.      I’m fairly certain that back in 2018 when they said they would not touch the TTK again, they had no intentions of doing so, I have no reason to think otherwise.  So therefore, at the time it would not have been a lie.  I’m also fairly certain that the change was due to a new person being in charge(I could be wrong on this), but if so , again it would not have been a lie.

2.      I would not blame the moderators a bit for banning you for the accusation. In fact I think the moderators should be a lot more strict in not allowing the constant insults that accomplish nothing.

3.      They fully explained in great detail why the changes were made. It was not just about TTK it was a overhaul of balance among weapons which TTK was just part of it even if they did miss the mark on balance.

4.      They have no obligation to respond to you and nor should they. If they directly respond to you then somebody else will want and expect the same thing and it will never end.  If I were them I would delete this thread for that reason alone.  Its ridiculous that you would even act the way you are acting.

5.      Yes, the game has issues, but the TTK in general is not the issue that all the drama queens here and reddit act like it is. Its your own fault if you can’t land shots. I can get kills and people have no problem killing me. If you can’t get kills get good.

A.     high ping players having a clear advantage(which is a big part of the insta-death problem that is still in                     the game, which is either net code issues or poor server performance. IF you have a really good                                  connection, you are probably at a big disadvantage and causing a lot of your frustration

C.      Other glitches

D.     The 2A being way too powerful and I will give some credit  to you here, they slowed down all the                            guns  but then release this crazy powerful gun (I’ve gotten easy kills from 50+ meters with no effort)

E.      Some weapons need a buff, no doubt about it Support is hurting,  and all the weapons to deal with                             tanks need a buff it should not take  more than two mines to take out a tank. That worked fine in BF1,                       no reason it would be a problem in the game (I could go on about the other anti-tank weapons )

7.       You are apparently oblivious to who the community is. The forum people and reddit people  ARE NOT the entire community, Only a small percentage of the community. Again its ridiculous that people claim otherwise. Most don’t go to the forums or reddit, you should be old enough to know that.

Lastly, I will gladly admit I have my issues with the game some listed here, others not.  But It does no good to come here or reddit and act like a spoiled child that can’t get there way. Try making a post that details your platform, specs, connection speed etc,  then   your specific issue on a weapon, vehicle or gadget and make a suggestion and WHY. Screaming TTK TTK TTK solves nothing.  People like you are like people that work a  job, complain all day offer no suggestions  and do nothing to resolve issues and want everybody else to be as miserable as they are. 

1. I am talking about the 5.2 Update. If it is not clear, try to think harder and read each sentence again. It doesn't matter who is in charge at a company, if that very person promises something then they are speaking in the name of the company.

2. Read the forum rules. I have not broken anything there.

3. What aspect of the original TTK was unbalanced?

4. I am asking them to respond to the community, not me personally. This should be obvious to everyone, I really don't get it, where are these irrational accusations keep coming from? The ridiculous acting is at your part, not mine.

5. The TTK is part of the core gameplay and it was something everyone enjoyed and kept coming back because of it, despite all the other bugs. Again, irrational accusations here. Use your brain. I didn't say in a single word whether this new TTK system has affected my performance or not. It is not relevant, it is not the topic. If you are curious, no I do not have problems landing shots and perform just as well as I did with the old TTK. 

6. If you want to talk about other issues, go and create your own thread. Out of your 5 points 3 of them are mentioned here, I do not understand why you included them.

7. The community is large, yes. You are also right about the percentage of the playerbase using the forums. But those who voice their opinions are the ones that make the game good. Those who go to the forums want the game to be better. This is how Battlefield 4 ended up what it is now.

Lastly, I will gladly admit that I have listed my most pressing issues with the game in a matter that is considered constructive feedback. Next time try using your brain and think before you comment. Go ahead and try to read the original post carefully, maybe then you will understand why people scream "TTK". I am not even going to respond to your very last sentence due to its hard evidence of you being completely delusional.
  • SirBobdk
    4571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bumstag1 said:

A few things-

C.      Other glitches

5. The TTK is part of the core gameplay and it was something everyone enjoyed and kept coming back because of it, despite all the other bugs.

I didn't so how can it be everyone.

• Bumstag1
    SirBobdk said:

The overwhelming majority. You happy?
  • trip1ex
    5052 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bumstag1 said:
    SirBobdk said:

The overwhelming majority of Reddit users. You happy?
    Yes
  • FatherDed

Bumstag1 said:

The overwhelming majority of Reddit users. You happy?
    Well it must be true then. As we all know, reddit is a perfectly representative cross-section of level-headed, rational gamers who wouldn't possibly get disproportionately outraged about something.
  • CT1924
    FatherDed wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Well it must be true then. As we all know, reddit is a perfectly representative cross-section of level-headed, rational gamers who wouldn't possibly get disproportionately outraged about something.

True. But player numbers and money & time spent on the game are down.