Biggest comunity of "tactical" campers, BF ever had

Sammy_SUN1
52 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Sad, but true. No matter the class, no matter the weapon, the vast majority of players camp proned, with minimum posibillity to see them, because they are literally invisible. That is another major problem. You fight invisible proned players that get u instantly, u don t know where and who fired at you. If that is called "tactical" way to play the game, I think Dice invented something amazing. In any other case, Dice destroyed the game. 

Comments

• Terminator000001
    380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why should be Dice responsible for a terrible community? 🦆
  • Sammy_SUN1
    52 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER said:
    I do not have a problem at all with "campers", "tactical" or not. It's the same as with the so-called "one frame deaths" a certain community member cannot stop to complain about:
    Yes, both happens to me, too. Sometimes, not not often. If you have a permanent problem with "campers" or "one frame deaths" and you are not able to solve the problem, something is wrong with your tactics/game style and not with the game.

Mindless complaints like this one are the reason why Dice cannot leave their frakking hands from changing the game and nerf (they call it "tweak") everything until it is broken.
    Ok :)) people take is personal when you say something bad about a game :)) it s not personal. It s the numbers...the sales...the 50% off after 1 month from release...the balance inexistent. the cheaters all over the place. the animations, the bugs, the campers, the poor visibility to see enemies, the attriotion system that created all these campers, and sooo many more issues. Ok, it s an amazing game :))) and people are whining :)))  
  • dariarty
    62 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER said:
    I do not have a problem at all with "campers", "tactical" or not. It's the same as with the so-called "one frame deaths" a certain community member cannot stop to complain about:
    Yes, both happens to me, too. Sometimes, not not often. If you have a permanent problem with "campers" or "one frame deaths" and you are not able to solve the problem, something is wrong with your tactics/game style and not with the game.

Mindless complaints like this one are the reason why Dice cannot leave their frakking hands from changing the game and nerf (they call it "tweak") everything until it is broken.
    If your experiencing one frame deaths how is it your fault and not the games? 

Do you think the complaints of multiple hits being bundled into a single super bullet are simply people who just think the TTK is too fast? Genuinely curious. 

To the OP, camping will always be in games. Visibility in V isn't BF1 quality but no matter how pristine the graphics you'd still get it.
    But now there's a lovely red marker that pops up whenever I pass a cluster of bushes and tells me where to bury my Kukri and commence with the teabagging. 
  • Foxassassin
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER said:

You got a vote up for the comment about "campers"
    -
    Then lost it at 1FD. It's an actual problem with the game,not a playstyle problem. Some people are more prone to this than other,too many variables.
  • hkspm123
    407 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lets be honest , 1fd isnt to the point where it completely ruin the gameplay , it didnt occur every single death .

most of the time u are getting melted is because the ttk suppose to be that speed . like u arent suppose to react to the person shoot from the back using a suomi which have 300ms ttk unless u have hacks on .

but visibility is a actual issue that didnt solve directly , instead of fixing the color , they just gonna give some marker to indicate where they are.

camper is something that wont go away , even on the most visible BF which is 4 , people still gonna camp because they put their life grinding for 1kd . they wont stop no matter what dice do , all u can do is hoping to have teammate that can work together to kill the camper after they reveal their position by killing someone 
  • Celsi_GER
    383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    About 1 Frame Deaths:
    In the rare occasions I get them, I most times feel that I deserved them, because I did not move. Opponent could therefore easily take me out in very short time.
    Maybe the "one frame deaths" are something different and I just do not get it because I do not at all have this issue?

About taking it personal @Sammy_SUN1:
    I didn't, and I don't love the game at all, it's crap after 5.2.
    Sorry if my answer was a bit rude, but the game has many many real problems (besides camping). In my opinion "camping" is 1. far from being one of them and 2. not a problem of the game but of the players.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    2064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A lot of the one frame deaths you would still be dead even if the damage was registering properly, however you still get the annoying ones from weapons like SLRs which are 2 or 3 hit kills and with slower ROF which you could possibly do something about if the first hit registered properly instead of 2 or 3 rounds hitting you at once.
  • Terminator000001
    380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well a entire weapon class is dedicated to being prone. Whoever decided that was a good idea I would like to have a conversation with them.

Considering how silly LMGs were in BF4 and 1, the MMG system was more than necessary. All it needs is some proper supression system to make snipers less overpowered.
  • NLBartmaN
    4116 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Moving closer to an objective in this game is dying ...

All mechanics needed for camping are in the game: 3x scope without glint, laser accurate weapons, fast TTK, TTD bug, poor netcode, poor servers, footsteps missing, enemy location too late visibile, low FPS, blurry visuals because of TAA and far too much detail, poor maps with far too much cover on same places and wide open spaces at other places ...

Camping is the only way to get lots of kills and very few deaths ... or you have to have a trash connection (constant more than 2ms latency varaiation, packet loss or far too high ping for that region) for which you are constantly compensated.

And lots of people only care about those stats ...
  • Hawxxeye
    6716 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 14
    Why should be Dice responsible for a terrible community? 🦆
    Because they encouraged it with their "authentic" bipod only weapons among other things
  • Matty101yttam
    1332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think the amount of campers has changed at all, there's always been a large population of campers, they've simply changed their methods.
    In bf1 and previous games they were roof campers/snipers and lmg locker-hall campers, bfv simply brought them into closer engagement ranges.

I find it much easier to deal with campers now than in previous games. 
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2503 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sad, but true. No matter the class, no matter the weapon, the vast majority of players camp proned, with minimum posibillity to see them, because they are literally invisible. That is another major problem. You fight invisible proned players that get u instantly, u don t know where and who fired at you. If that is called "tactical" way to play the game, I think Dice invented something amazing. In any other case, Dice destroyed the game. 

Use recon and pathfinder and flares.  Most the time i'm first player charging a enemy nest taking the flag before blue berries show up.
  • Terminator000001
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Because they encouraged it with their "authentic" bipod only weapons among other things

Like people didn't camp before with all kind of weapons in corners or bad visible areas.

You can't fix ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ attitude from the people. So I don't see that Dice is the one to be blamed.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2503 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All shooters have campers.  Heck you all should of played Socom Navy Seals back in the old PS2 days.  8vs8 one life per round.  Those were intense matches.