DICE, you are losing VERY loyal customers and not just because of TTK...

Bilbo_bobbins
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
The game has many problems like;
- Team Balancing
- PC Hacking
- TTK / Spotting
- Bugs galore since launch that aren't fixed
- Menu is useless

but your main problem now is the lack of communication. The fact you tell people you all need a rest at Christmas is also not fair on your customers after releasing what was the worst patch since the last TTK chaos, that got reverted and promised not to do again. 
You can't just drop a patch, totally changing the design and playability of the game and wonder why your loyal customers don't like it. 
I've been playing the franchise for over 15 years at least and I've now stopped playing. 
Why?
I've stopped playing because I'm frustated with your communication and unlogical ideas and defensive remarks you keep coming back with. I've stopped playing because you are ignoring your players/customers. I've stopped playing because of you poor attitude towards what your customers expect from this game, you don't care. 

You need to massively evaluate your attitude towards fixing this game and communicating and being honest with your playing community. Listen to what we are saying, because if you don't, you will not have a franchise anymore. 

You are losing trust of very loyal customers right now and you need to fix it ASAP. 

If you can't do that, then its best to resign yourself to the fact this franchise and game is dead.

Comments

• hkspm123
    407 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    every day we poop out bunch of reason why 5.2 ttk doesn't work , yet dice listen to new player more than player that been playing for long .
  • Bilbo_bobbins
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Skitelz7 said:
    It's really upsetting to see them make such drastic changes to the gameplay so late in the games life.
    Pretty much a slap in the face to anyone who bought the game day one based on their promises.
    Exactly that, a slap in the face to those who bought the game at release, then another slap in the face for telling them what we want, because they don't want to hear it. 

• SithMetal71
    163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    how long before this game becomes an official failure ?

I have cut down my playtime with this game to a few hours a week from hours every day.

• caustic83
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i play BF since BF2 excluding BF1, one thing i have done in all Battlefield Versions is to get all weapon assignments.
    EA / DICE decide to change the TTK without adjusting the Assignment.
    For example BAR M1918A2 LMG
    Do 12 kills in over 50m, but you only have 20 rounds, this won't work.
    Most Powerfull weapons are Usesless.
    Sturmgewehr 1-5 still is better @ 50m in compare to BAR M1918A2 LMG.
    i don't have fun to do the assigments.
    Also you put a new gun to the game wich is absolutly overpowered type 2a smg dangerous in near and far ranges.
    So, yes i think you will scare off the old school fan base with this company policy.
  • Celsi_GER
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    how long before this game becomes an official failure ?

I have cut down my playtime with this game to a few hours a week from hours every day.

It's also in your hands to "offially" communicate that it is a failure: write an Amazon review.
  • GrizzGolf
    1279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why listen to old players? They already have your money. 
  • FatherDed
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GrizzGolf said:
    Why listen to old players? They already have your money. 
    Because you want them to give you more of their money on the next release.
  • HaterAlle
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm BF veteran from BF1942 and I play for compleating assignment and weapon upgrades. Did all inn BF3, BF4 and BF1. In all previous BF games you have been able to see what assignments you have made and what remains. This is completely gone at BF5. Located in a non-transparent list and you do not know if you have done assignment before or not. BF4 menu was the best. Nice and clean overview. Another thing is that you have to log off the server to select a new assignment. Why they have to change the layout so much from game to game?

And why is my favourite game mode outpost, frontline and domination not at regular gamemode. Why cant we play those mode everytime we want? I hate sqd conquest. Often very unbalanced and 7 against 8 player. With domination on 16 vs 16 server more times balanced servers. 

• I9sixty2
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tried Pacific again because i missed my favorite franchise......Got slaughtered by a Zero (the guy had like 90-0). My squadmembers sniping in the bushes and made no attemp to play the objectives.  Then there was a cheater who was bragging about it and because of people leaving and the lack of teambalance we ended 12 to 30 or someting. And all that in 5 minutes or so......I'm sad that Battlefield  has become to this

• BrownBreadz
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I9sixty2 said:
    Tried Pacific again because i missed my favorite franchise......Got slaughtered by a Zero (the guy had like 90-0). My squadmembers sniping in the bushes and made no attemp to play the objectives.  Then there was a cheater who was bragging about it and because of people leaving and the lack of teambalance we ended 12 to 30 or someting. And all that in 5 minutes or so......I'm sad that Battlefield  has become to this

My sentiments to some degree, I feel that it's partly the playstyle of the majority of players, which sees me lose motivation to play. Everyone hides in bushes or around the same corner for the duration of a game. It seems 75% of matches people want an Op Metro scenario regardless of the map or ticket bleed (even though there is Op Metro and Breakthrough it seems the status quo in CQ). Combined with the continual problems with the game its-self, it makes for a pretty boring/stale/frustrating game. This may just be me with a romanticized view of how the franchise was, but squadplay outside of playing with people you know irl just isn't a thing anymore. 
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    HaterAlle said:
    I'm BF veteran from BF1942 and I play for compleating assignment and weapon upgrades. Did all inn BF3, BF4 and BF1. In all previous BF games you have been able to see what assignments you have made and what remains. This is completely gone at BF5. Located in a non-transparent list and you do not know if you have done assignment before or not. BF4 menu was the best. Nice and clean overview. Another thing is that you have to log off the server to select a new assignment. Why they have to change the layout so much from game to game?

And why is my favourite game mode outpost, frontline and domination not at regular gamemode. Why cant we play those mode everytime we want? I hate sqd conquest. Often very unbalanced and 7 against 8 player. With domination on 16 vs 16 server more times balanced servers. 

Ja, de va nu tykjen og det hær.
  • CT1924
    1011 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game has many problems like;
    - Team Balancing
    - PC Hacking
    - TTK / Spotting
    - Bugs galore since launch that aren't fixed
    - Menu is useless

but your main problem now is the lack of communication. The fact you tell people you all need a rest at Christmas is also not fair on your customers after releasing what was the worst patch since the last TTK chaos, that got reverted and promised not to do again. 
    You can't just drop a patch, totally changing the design and playability of the game and wonder why your loyal customers don't like it. 
    I've been playing the franchise for over 15 years at least and I've now stopped playing. 
    Why?
    I've stopped playing because I'm frustated with your communication and unlogical ideas and defensive remarks you keep coming back with. I've stopped playing because you are ignoring your players/customers. I've stopped playing because of you poor attitude towards what your customers expect from this game, you don't care. 

You need to massively evaluate your attitude towards fixing this game and communicating and being honest with your playing community. Listen to what we are saying, because if you don't, you will not have a franchise anymore. 

You are losing trust of very loyal customers right now and you need to fix it ASAP. 

If you can't do that, then its best to resign yourself to the fact this franchise and game is dead.

Yeah. If the new ttk had better balance, it might be fine. But only a few guns are viable now. Stg44. BA rifles and carbines. Model 8. No Sars. BAR. Lewis(sorta. Mag size is what keeps it ok). 2A. Grease gun. Forget the other 40 or so.
  • Blackidus
    329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    I totaly agee, i´ve been playing BF games since BF1942 or even "Codename Eagle" if you can count that one and this is the worst place Dice and Battlefield have ever been. When they are asked about how they are going to handle the TTK changes the answer is "we have a plan and a big vision how the game is going to look like in the future", why not share it then?

I only play 1-2 hours a week just to do the TOW assignments and it just feels like a chore and is not fun at all.
    I cant see how they would think "dying to fast" is the reason people "churn" when we have no anti-cheat, no team balancing, bugs and glitches everywhere and bad customization.

A game where you sometimes need to use work arounds like quitting a good game because you can´t do a basic thing like respawning, that´s a broken game to me.
  • Jokerdef
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I9sixty2 said:

Exactly! Quite unbelievable that this game is related to the greats of the past like BF3, BF4 and also BF1. 
    A true shame this great game franchise is dead now. 
  • NuttysKunKs
    459 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jokerdef wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Exactly! Quite unbelievable that this game is related to the greats of the past like BF3, BF4 and also BF1. 
    A true shame this great game franchise is dead now. 

It’s what happens why they try to appeal to the masses.

Battlefield would be a much better game if the never released on console...
  • Bilbo_bobbins
    Thanks for all your comments. It's a shame to see the franchise become what it has. 

Maybe DICE will read some of the comments not just on this thread but others on here and other social media. The game is a massive let down and I think its already too late to even try fixing it. 

Where are DICE in the mean time? Where is the communication still? 

Its quite pathetic.