Can someone PLEASE EXPLAIN what happened the other night.

Imadis64
107 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
One player on the other team killed me over half the times I died!! Most times I die, I quickly glance at my foil to see how I am doing against any particular opponent. Check out the following info. 

Console: Xbox One
Game: Xbox One
Map/Me: Wake Island/Defender
My Team: BAD. We were getting wiped and I was lucky to get anything close in the # kills v #deaths
Me: Not good!
My Final K/D: 23/27
My Finishing Position on My Team: 4/32
My Chosen Class/Weapon: 70% Assault with M1919A6/30% Recon with Selbstadler 1906
One Particular Opponent's Final K/D: 42/7
His/Her Class/Weapon: 100% Recon with RSC (At least 100% every time I died!)
His/Her Finishing Position: 1/32
Number of Players per time

OBSERVATION: 
Playing defense, I got offed in the trench in front of the B flag a couple of times. No big deal. I noted I died 2 times in a row to the same person. 
Snuck up near the building to the building near the bridge in a good position next to a rock, actually to get the high ground perhaps over the area my assassin was in, then---BAM!!! Same guy. 
Defending Hangar on the right side of the hill--BAM   again!
In the Hangar in the smoke--My helmet would ding right before the round entered my frontal lobe--another time!
It kept going and going and going!!!
Defending flag A at the next site--running across the beach with no one seemingly near==>>DING again, this time from the near the runway. Again and again and again. It kept going and going even as I switched back and forth a time or 2 to the Recon. 
Close. Distance. Me in a bush. Me in Smoke. Me on the toilet. Under water. Hanging from the monkey bars. Running. Prone. Crouching behind a wall. It did not matter!!

His K/D v ME: 14-0!! (Him:Fourteen to Me:Zero!!) 
I have been in games where one particular Pilot would just seem to hit me every time I turned around, but I would only have about 5 deaths max in a game. But OVER 1/2 of my deaths were at his hands and 1/3 of all his kills were me .Having both playing the entire round, the chances were over 50% that I would have nailed this foe at least once. However, 14 deaths to one person is statistically impossible, for all practical purposes. 
MY QUESTION: WTH? How? Each time I died had about a 1/5 chance it would be him, given he was a very good player. But 14-0, How?!? No one knows of any RSC magnet I picked up accidently along the way, do you? How?

Comments

  • DaMutha1
    1412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rekt lol
  • heresPaul
    286 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did not read lol
  • Imadis64
    107 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 said:
    Rekt lol
    I began looking for a 'safe room' made of lead by the time we got to the docks
  • NASTYNEIL357
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You might be able to look up your nemesis on battletracker. If your team was bad I’m guessing they were hanging back trying to stay safe while you were pushing maybe.
  • ElliotLH
    9000 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It happens. I can still remember getting rekt over 10 times by the same player in BF1.
  • Imadis64
    107 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You might be able to look up your nemesis on battletracker. If your team was bad I’m guessing they were hanging back trying to stay safe while you were pushing maybe.
    I'm an old Noob. I do not know of this dark place of which you speak, this battletracker
  • ISRAEL_DEFENDER
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The only thing I am confused about is how you picked a machine gun with assault.
    Getting killed 14 consecutive times by the same player is hardly impossible, my highest nemesis streak in BF1 is 16.
  • NASTYNEIL357
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Rattoner
    330 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Imadis64 said:
    One player on the other team killed me over half the times I died!! Most times I die, I quickly glance at my foil to see how I am doing against any particular opponent. Check out the following info. 

    Console: Xbox One
    Game: Xbox One
    Map/Me: Wake Island/Defender
    My Team: BAD. We were getting wiped and I was lucky to get anything close in the # kills v #deaths
    Me: Not good!
    My Final K/D: 23/27
    My Finishing Position on My Team: 4/32
    My Chosen Class/Weapon: 70% Assault with M1919A6/30% Recon with Selbstadler 1906
    One Particular Opponent's Final K/D: 42/7
    His/Her Class/Weapon: 100% Recon with RSC (At least 100% every time I died!)
    His/Her Finishing Position: 1/32
    Number of Players per time

    OBSERVATION: 
    Playing defense, I got offed in the trench in front of the B flag a couple of times. No big deal. I noted I died 2 times in a row to the same person. 
    Snuck up near the building to the building near the bridge in a good position next to a rock, actually to get the high ground perhaps over the area my assassin was in, then---BAM!!! Same guy. 
    Defending Hangar on the right side of the hill--BAM   again!
    In the Hangar in the smoke--My helmet would ding right before the round entered my frontal lobe--another time!
    It kept going and going and going!!!
    Defending flag A at the next site--running across the beach with no one seemingly near==>>DING again, this time from the near the runway. Again and again and again. It kept going and going even as I switched back and forth a time or 2 to the Recon. 
    Close. Distance. Me in a bush. Me in Smoke. Me on the toilet. Under water. Hanging from the monkey bars. Running. Prone. Crouching behind a wall. It did not matter!!

    His K/D v ME: 14-0!! (Him:Fourteen to Me:Zero!!) 
    I have been in games where one particular Pilot would just seem to hit me every time I turned around, but I would only have about 5 deaths max in a game. But OVER 1/2 of my deaths were at his hands and 1/3 of all his kills were me .Having both playing the entire round, the chances were over 50% that I would have nailed this foe at least once. However, 14 deaths to one person is statistically impossible, for all practical purposes. 
    MY QUESTION: WTH? How? Each time I died had about a 1/5 chance it would be him, given he was a very good player. But 14-0, How?!? No one knows of any RSC magnet I picked up accidently along the way, do you? How?

    Its hard to say, but he could have been using cheats. Some cheats allow you to track a person so the cheater can grief them. Its actually a great way to see if someone is cheating. Call them out, and then see if they miraculously find you and kill you the rest of the match. 
  • jroggs
    1153 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sometimes there's just a player who has your number. I've had many matches where I'd go like 30-4, and all four of my deaths would be to some guy who finished 5-13.

    14 kills on one player is pretty nuts, but not impossible. Sounds like you guys were both often thinking down the same tactical lines and heading to the same points of friction. Probably he wasn't cheating, he's just a good player who can capitalize effectively when a target presents itself. And that target just happened to be you more often than not.
  • Imadis64
    107 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The only thing I am confused about is how you picked a machine gun with assault.
    Getting killed 14 consecutive times by the same player is hardly impossible, my highest nemesis streak in BF1 is 16.
    Oops!! I told you I am a NOOB

    Support with M1919A6
  • Imadis64
    107 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rattoner said:


    Its hard to say, but he could have been using cheats. Some cheats allow you to track a person so the cheater can grief them. Its actually a great way to see if someone is cheating. Call them out, and then see if they miraculously find you and kill you the rest of the match. 
    Can this be done on Xbox?
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    jroggs said:
    Sometimes there's just a player who has your number. I've had many matches where I'd go like 30-4, and all four of my deaths would be to some guy who finished 5-13.

    14 kills on one player is pretty nuts, but not impossible. Sounds like you guys were both often thinking down the same tactical lines and heading to the same points of friction. Probably he wasn't cheating, he's just a good player who can capitalize effectively when a target presents itself. And that target just happened to be you more often than not.
    lol same. I think "man, this guy is good" and start scanning the top of the scoreboard for their name only to find it at the bottom with an awful KDR.
  • Matty101yttam
    1339 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah i've had this go the other way too, just hitting the same guy over and over...even gets to the point where your aiming at someone else and they'll run around a corner and stick their head in the way right as you pull the trigger, then you throw a grenade to clear a room and they're there...then you shoot the guys bailing out the back of a halftrack and yup him again.

    Just end up feeling sorry, also makes your own game feel cheap as well because your padding your stats with them even if unintentional.
  • Imadis64
    107 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The only thing I am confused about is how you picked a machine gun with assault.
    Getting killed 14 consecutive times by the same player is hardly impossible, my highest nemesis streak in BF1 is 16.
    Oops! I told you I am a NOOB!!
    Support with M1919A6
Sign In or Register to comment.