Free DLC Right now on BF1

Greeny_Huwjarz
4253 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Was anyone even aware that all the DLC is now available for free on BF1? Never sawing advertised anywhere. Not in main menu etc

I guess they don't want people know because it may detract from the disastrous BFV player counts......

Comments

  • Ronin9572
    1058 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Maybe they feel bad for ripping ppl off selling the regular version of the game for more than Revolution!
  • Zacklouder
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wait, where is it free? On origin it's full price for any of them.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4253 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wait, where is it free? On origin it's full price for any of them.
    It was free on PS store yesterday. Not sure what the expiry date was......
  • Ronin9572
    1058 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 18
    Their still free in the PlayStation store
  • MogwaiWarrior
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Great to hear. Would love to start playing on some DLC maps again. The French maps especially.
  • WetFishDB
    2239 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This needs to be shouted out more.  The more people that get the DLC the easier it will be to get Mixed servers up and running.  Anyone who hasn't got it on PS4 needs to jump on this :)
  • Ronin9572
    1058 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »
    This needs to be shouted out more.  The more people that get the DLC the easier it will be to get Mixed servers up and running.  Anyone who hasn't got it on PS4 needs to jump on this :)

    I logged in and played a few rounds tonight. Kept telling the members in my squad that all the dlc's are free right now. 2 ppl didn't know about it. Don't know why EA doesn't announce this. Oh yeah they'd rather have ppl spend their money on that POS BFV...smh
  • ElliotLH
    9030 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shame it doesn't seem to be for all platforms right now. Good for PS4 players who don't have them already though, that's for sure.
  • Ronin9572
    1058 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Shame it doesn't seem to be for all platforms right now. Good for PS4 players who don't have them already though, that's for sure.

    Yeah I'm surprised it's not for other platforms as well. I know they've done it 2 other times on PS4
  • ElliotLH
    9030 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Shame it doesn't seem to be for all platforms right now. Good for PS4 players who don't have them already though, that's for sure.

    Yeah I'm surprised it's not for other platforms as well. I know they've done it 2 other times on PS4

    I guess it could be Sony themselves rather than EA? I know they did it for Xbox in the past so fingers crossed they do it again in the near future.
  • Ronin9572
    1058 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Shame it doesn't seem to be for all platforms right now. Good for PS4 players who don't have them already though, that's for sure.

    Yeah I'm surprised it's not for other platforms as well. I know they've done it 2 other times on PS4

    I guess it could be Sony themselves rather than EA? I know they did it for Xbox in the past so fingers crossed they do it again in the near future.

    Your probably right, wasn't thinking of that.
  • Nelvaan
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE, make all dlc available to players on all systems for free please!
  • MogwaiWarrior
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nelvaan wrote: »
    DICE, make all dlc available to players on all systems for free please!

    No doubt. Would love the play on the French maps more often.
Sign In or Register to comment.