[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• 69Sixty69
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    Bought the expensive Battlefield 5 using the Malaysian Ringgit, and cheater was everywhere. I feel terrible
  • GVlXxf
    474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    if DICE give the job to china government, i am sure they can ban all cheaters, at least better than any anti cheating method in BFV, "we need china government to BFV" XD XD XD
  • GVlXxf
    474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    69Sixty69 said:
    Bought the expensive Battlefield 5 using the Malaysian Ringgit, and cheater was everywhere. I feel terrible

i brought it on sale/ discount

• xHonest_Abe
    218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    During the last few days I have noticed a sharp decline in obvious hack (example 100+/3) playing on the server. I use to find them all the time about once every 4 servers I would play on. But this week I have not played on one server that had a outrageous score. Some thing has changed in the last few days. Has anyone else noticed this, or am I just lucky this week. I wonder if they will kick this thread since it has good news if it is true what I am seeing. Yep...... I was told to post over here, even if it might be good news... :D
  • Dr_Steamfur
    337 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    During the last few days I have noticed a sharp decline in obvious hack (example 100+/3) playing on the server. I use to find them all the time about once every 4 servers I would play on. But this week I have not played on one server that had a outrageous score. Some thing has changed in the last few days. Has anyone else noticed this, or am I just lucky this week. I wonder if they will kick this thread since it has good news if it is true what I am seeing. Yep...... I was told to post over here, even if it might be good news... :D
    Its been the complete opposite for me. During Outpost maps I saw few cheaters. FIRST MATCH of Rain or Shine, FIRST DEATH was from a rage hacker. 
    EVERY. SINGLE. MATCH I have been in then, has had a cheater, more often than not someone using aimbots with wall hacks. 
  • mythic_employee
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    80+ pages, hundreds of threads locked, and over a year of development and still nothing being done about this.  Hackers are the proverbial flies on the pile of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that is this game, props to guys like the HKR people for letting people know where the stink is and to avoid touching the doo doo.
  • ShinjukuGagball
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    Had a few rounds now before going off to work, woke up a bit early. 3/4 games had aimbotters and cheater peasants. And of course the chat were filled with shaittalk. The community is in turmoil lol. Nice game, ruined on daily basis by these low life scum. So when is DICE stepping up? Never? They don't care? I am getting so tired of this.
  • Dr_Steamfur
    Had a few rounds now before going off to work, woke up a bit early. 3/4 games had aimbotters and cheater peasants. And of course the chat were filled with shaittalk. The community is in turmoil lol. Nice game, ruined on daily basis by these low life scum. So when is DICE stepping up? Never? They don't care? I am getting so tired of this.
    They dont care cause its probably DICE/EA selling the cheats to make up for lost revenue due to this games failure. 
  • El_Padrino_NYC
    29 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i agree. they have to be selling the hacks !!! 
  • chrismireya
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I (mostly) stopped playing Battlefield on the PC after Battlefield 4 because of cheaters and, well, I just haven't liked BF1 or BFV. It just isn't that fun anymore.

I decided to join a few games today with a friend. There were guys one-shot killing people in moving vehicles with weaker weapons...and while we were in dense cover from enemies very far away. It could be luck...but you become suspicious when it happens repeatedly.

The game itself is still a convoluted mess for anyone other than the hardcore players. It makes me miss BF4 and BF3 even more. The perfect Battlefield game would be something similar to BF3 (including loadouts and modes), the handling, playability and maps of BF4 (after it was finally fixed) and with the graphics of BF5. I could stomach the cheaters if the game was, well, as fun as it used to be.

Oh, my friend gave up on the game. Like many others, the game just isn't as fun or intuitive like we used to be when we couldn't wait to get home and have amazing Battlefield experiences. 
  • Dr_Steamfur
    Tinfoil train at it again I see.
    They do not sell cheats. Any type of discussion suggesting that is asinine and should be removed.
    Except that you can not know that for sure, and if they were they would obviously deny it. Please give us a better explanation then as to why DICE/EA completely disregards any form of anti-cheat for BFV. We know fairfight does not work as rage hacking aim botters that were botting months ago still play the game today. 

Do you even know where cheats come from? Most of them come from game developers. 
  • OskooI_007
    1292 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ^Yup, that's why I'm switching to PlayStation 5.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    ^Yup, that's why I'm switching to PlayStation 5.

You have been saying that for three years now. You are in top-15 for infantry kills on BF1. I'd say cheaters are not a deal-breaker for you. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and posit PS5 is not gonna rock your boat, just like PS4 didn't.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1743 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    Rattoner wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Except that you can not know that for sure, and if they were they would obviously deny it. Please give us a better explanation then as to why DICE/EA completely disregards any form of anti-cheat for BFV. We know fairfight does not work as rage hacking aim botters that were botting months ago still play the game today. 

Do you even know where cheats come from? Most of them come from game developers. 

"Any type of discussion suggesting it is asinine"

Dont make me say it again. I won't acknowledge you any more on that subject.

Let's not mention some of your uploads are extremely inconclusive.
  • Wboson
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I´ve noticed less obvious HS ABs also in last week or couple. Found one today, but other 4 games were fine.
    Is really something being done?

On the side note, couldn´t reconnect <3:00 in FS: "You are already matchmaking" and it happend in 2 games in a row. Server settings changed?
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1059 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rattoner said:
    Tinfoil train at it again I see.
    They do not sell cheats. Any type of discussion suggesting that is asinine and should be removed.

Think for a second. If EA were selling cheats, which they aren't, how long would the company last when the news got out?

One whistleblower or one of the many journalists out there looking into this sort of thing and the company would be in court for years, paying out billions and never selling another game again.  It's just daft thinking.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1743 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wboson said:
    I´ve noticed less obvious HS ABs also in last week or couple. Found one today, but other 4 games were fine.
    Is really something being done?

On the side note, couldn´t reconnect <3:00 in FS: "You are already matchmaking" and it happend in 2 games in a row. Server settings changed?
    What i use to curb the issue is that ill stay in the same server and wont leave if there are no cheaters no matter how unbalanced it is. It has helped a lot lately though there has been a slow tick down on full blown spin botters joining in this weekend but that's anecdotal at best.
This discussion has been closed.