[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

  • TFBisquit
    2282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wboson said:
    I´ve noticed less obvious HS ABs also in last week or couple. Found one today, but other 4 games were fine.
    Is really something being done?

    On the side note, couldn´t reconnect <3:00 in FS: "You are already matchmaking" and it happend in 2 games in a row. Server settings changed?

    Aimbotting isn't fun and they only use it to level up quickly. After that it's esp and probably some extra health/less recoil/spread etc.
    There are plenty of players that know exactly where everbody is, but that just can't be proven since we can't look on their screen.
    But in a hectic tow round where everybody is close at eachother, it's pretty amazing for some low level player to go 60:5 as inf.
    Then i saw several high level players clearly aimbotting last week. maybe some shared account from an internet cafe.
    There is no active anti cheat, just fairfight and the reporting system. So any smart cheater will know how to have the advantage without being suspicious. Just appearing good.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hiding under a rock doesn't really help, DICE\EA...you have to DO SOMETHING..
  • rorypreston
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

  • MopeRush
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Met cheater.
  • Dr_Steamfur
    337 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rattoner wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Except that you can not know that for sure, and if they were they would obviously deny it. Please give us a better explanation then as to why DICE/EA completely disregards any form of anti-cheat for BFV. We know fairfight does not work as rage hacking aim botters that were botting months ago still play the game today. 

    Do you even know where cheats come from? Most of them come from game developers. 

    "Any type of discussion suggesting it is asinine"

    Dont make me say it again. I won't acknowledge you any more on that subject.



    Let's not mention some of your uploads are extremely inconclusive.
    I would suggest that any type of discussion suggesting it is simply another one of the branch of very real possibilities that needs to be considered. From a scientific perspective. 

    As far as my videos. You would be incorrect, you simply do not know what to look for. Heck your own stats are very....lets say up for debate. 
  • Dr_Steamfur
    337 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rattoner wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I would suggest that any type of discussion suggesting it is simply another one of the branch of very real possibilities that needs to be considered. From a scientific perspective. 

    As far as my videos. You would be incorrect, you simply do not know what to look for. Heck your own stats are very....lets say up for debate. 

    Are you sure you wanna go there?
    Until DICE decides to give us a legitimate reason as to why they refuse to implement a working anti-cheat, I see no reason not to consider the other possibilities. I fully expect that the theory is incorrect but what else do we have to go on?

    As I have asked other forum members (and have yet to get a reply), please explain to me why DICE has been silent on the issue of cheating for over a year now. What is their reason (as far as you can determine) for not implementing a working anti-cheat?
  • Udonsushi1
    postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice and EA instead of adding more maps and others things they should join all their staff to create some stuff to avoid cheaters or to kick out cheaters or to dont allow any player with any kind of cheating software or hardware to join a server or a game, it is just impossible to find 1 server just 1 server without any of this cheaters that make game become boring, everyday more ppl stop playing this game that its awesome but cant be played coz all the hackers, cheaters with aimbots, with instant kill, with spotters , they know everytime where are you, they kill through the walls , they kill with 1 shot even with side arms  from far away, they know where you are, apart from the airplanes that they are all the time bombing and killing ridiculous amount of players , the  antiaircraft are impossible to use, you need to shoot the airplane with a lot of ammunition but the airplane drop 1 bomb only 1 time and you are done thats the reason why airplanes pilot laugh about ppl trying to kill them. i have been loyal since Battlefield 1, 2,3,4 all in play station and now 5 in Pc but this is impossible to play , sad thing is that some ppl like me save hard earn money to buy the right to play the game and after spending the money realized that is full of cheaters and hackers and the developers of the game  doesnt take the time to really do something  effective to avoid this problem. Vanning accounts of cheaters  is not the solution, coz they make a new account in seconds with different name and start cheating again , 
  • Dr_Steamfur
    337 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rattoner said:
    Tinfoil train at it again I see.
    They do not sell cheats. Any type of discussion suggesting that is asinine and should be removed.
    Except that you can not know that for sure, and if they were they would obviously deny it. Please give us a better explanation then as to why DICE/EA completely disregards any form of anti-cheat for BFV. We know fairfight does not work as rage hacking aim botters that were botting months ago still play the game today. 

    Do you even know where cheats come from? Most of them come from game developers. 
    Think for a second. If EA were selling cheats, which they aren't, how long would the company last when the news got out?

    One whistleblower or one of the many journalists out there looking into this sort of thing and the company would be in court for years, paying out billions and never selling another game again.  It's just daft thinking.
    All the more reason to be cautious with it. But hey, we are all just looking for a legitimate response from DICE as to why they feel there is no reason to implement an anti-cheat into BFV. Conspiracy theories would easily be quelled if they did. 

    So let me ask you. What is your feeling as to why DICE has failed to implement a working anti-cheat?
  • OskooI_007
    1292 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19

    You have been saying that for three years now. You are in top-15 for infantry kills on BF1. I'd say cheaters are not a deal-breaker for you. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and posit PS5 is not gonna rock your boat, just like PS4 didn't.

    It's true. I bought a PS4 Pro and Xbox X, but took them both back to the store for a refund. I've bought the XIM mouse adapter 3 times, and also sent that back for refunds. Lol.

    It's tough giving up a locked 140fps on a 165hz Gsync monitor.

    The bad thing about XIM is it causes stuttering if the game's frame rate isn't perfectly locked at 60fps. And my God does PS4 have frame rate drops and Vsync stutter.

    It sent me crying back to my PC.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1743 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    OskooI_007 wrote: »

    You have been saying that for three years now. You are in top-15 for infantry kills on BF1. I'd say cheaters are not a deal-breaker for you. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and posit PS5 is not gonna rock your boat, just like PS4 didn't.

    It's true. I bought a PS4 Pro and Xbox X, but took them both back to the store for a refund. I've bought the XIM mouse adapter 3 times, and also sent that back for refunds. Lol.

    It's tough giving up a locked 140fps on a 165hz Gsync monitor.

    The bad thing about XIM is it causes stuttering if the game's frame rate isn't perfectly locked at 60fps. And my God does PS4 have frame rate drops and Vsync stutter.

    It sent me crying back to my PC.

    I see no reason to switch tbh. Cross play is now going to be a standard at this point. The Xbox hardly gives me any interest if the rumor mill states it will have steam and the epic games store. Just not a worthwhile buy to me.

    Cheaters are annoying but a properly monitored game aint gonna hurt me none I tell u wut.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »

    You have been saying that for three years now. You are in top-15 for infantry kills on BF1. I'd say cheaters are not a deal-breaker for you. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and posit PS5 is not gonna rock your boat, just like PS4 didn't.

    It's true. I bought a PS4 Pro and Xbox X, but took them both back to the store for a refund. I've bought the XIM mouse adapter 3 times, and also sent that back for refunds. Lol.

    It's tough giving up a locked 140fps on a 165hz Gsync monitor.

    The bad thing about XIM is it causes stuttering if the game's frame rate isn't perfectly locked at 60fps. And my God does PS4 have frame rate drops and Vsync stutter.

    It sent me crying back to my PC.

    I know I wouldn't cope with it, so I won't even try. Just built new rigs for both my sons. Younger has been playing BF1 with me.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1743 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    Rattoner wrote: »
    (Quote)


    As far as my videos. You would be incorrect, you simply do not know what to look for. Heck your own stats are very....lets say up for debate. 

    Interesting hot take hopefully those 10 -15 tick spectate videos help track micro adjustments, client smoke and labored twitching. Oh wait lets not mention the sheer amount of garbage interpolation from server to client.

    Oh and you dont want to go there on stats. I stream every single game I play on bf. If you want to see how completely inaccurate spectator mode is you could use me or any other streamer like daz /stodeh as an example. All past broadcast are available.

    Just find the server name and spectate
  • DancesWthMice
    121 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rattoner wrote: »
    (Quote)


    As far as my videos. You would be incorrect, you simply do not know what to look for. Heck your own stats are very....lets say up for debate. 

    Interesting hot take hopefully those 10 -15 tick spectate videos help track micro adjustments, client smoke and labored twitching. Oh wait lets not mention the sheer amount of garbage interpolation from server to client.

    Oh and you dont want to go there on stats. I stream every single game I play on bf. If you want to see how completely inaccurate spectator mode is you could use me or any other streamer like daz /stodeh as an example. All past broadcast are available.

    Just find the server name and spectate

    Spectator mode is a complete waste of time. It will only reveal the most obvious of cheats, which ironically, are obvious without spectating. Whatever you see going on with a players crosshairs while spectating, is not what is happening in real time. Once you start recording your own game play it becomes clear.
  • DancesWthMice
    121 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tinfoil train at it again I see.
    They do not sell cheats. Any type of discussion suggesting that is asinine and should be removed.

    And that would be VERY hard secret to keep. They say that two people can keep a secret....so long as one of them is dead
  • Dr_Steamfur
    337 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rattoner wrote: »
    (Quote)


    As far as my videos. You would be incorrect, you simply do not know what to look for. Heck your own stats are very....lets say up for debate. 

    Interesting hot take hopefully those 10 -15 tick spectate videos help track micro adjustments, client smoke and labored twitching. Oh wait lets not mention the sheer amount of garbage interpolation from server to client.

    Oh and you dont want to go there on stats. I stream every single game I play on bf. If you want to see how completely inaccurate spectator mode is you could use me or any other streamer like daz /stodeh as an example. All past broadcast are available.

    Just find the server name and spectate
    Streaming means ZERO...let me say that again. ZERO. The hacks are built in to ensure that they are not captured while streaming. Everyone knows this, so that argument is tired and old...its almost as if you are standing up for the cheaters.

    As far as "how inaccurate spectator mode is" is yet ANOTHER argument from cheaters. I watched Taveraco the other night on stream for an hour, I also recorded him for an hour. Twitch and Spectator were synced within .25 of a second. They were indistinguishable. Spectator is a LOT more accurate than you think it is. When it syncs perfectly with twitch you have to change your argument. 
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14290 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Rattoner said:
    Rattoner wrote: »
    (Quote)


    As far as my videos. You would be incorrect, you simply do not know what to look for. Heck your own stats are very....lets say up for debate. 

    Interesting hot take hopefully those 10 -15 tick spectate videos help track micro adjustments, client smoke and labored twitching. Oh wait lets not mention the sheer amount of garbage interpolation from server to client.

    Oh and you dont want to go there on stats. I stream every single game I play on bf. If you want to see how completely inaccurate spectator mode is you could use me or any other streamer like daz /stodeh as an example. All past broadcast are available.

    Just find the server name and spectate
    Streaming means ZERO...let me say that again. ZERO. The hacks are built in to ensure that they are not captured while streaming. Everyone knows this, so that argument is tired and old...its almost as if you are standing up for the cheaters.

    As far as "how inaccurate spectator mode is" is yet ANOTHER argument from cheaters. I watched Taveraco the other night on stream for an hour, I also recorded him for an hour. Twitch and Spectator were synced within .25 of a second. They were indistinguishable. Spectator is a LOT more accurate than you think it is. When it syncs perfectly with twitch you have to change your argument. 

    You can't use that as an argument.

    You can enable a stream delay and if you set the delay just right,  you can make the spectator delay and twitch be in sync as if it was almost realtime.

    So nope,  he isn't standing up for cheaters.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1743 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    Rattoner said:
    Rattoner wrote: »
    (Quote)


    As far as my videos. You would be incorrect, you simply do not know what to look for. Heck your own stats are very....lets say up for debate. 

    Interesting hot take hopefully those 10 -15 tick spectate videos help track micro adjustments, client smoke and labored twitching. Oh wait lets not mention the sheer amount of garbage interpolation from server to client.

    Oh and you dont want to go there on stats. I stream every single game I play on bf. If you want to see how completely inaccurate spectator mode is you could use me or any other streamer like daz /stodeh as an example. All past broadcast are available.

    Just find the server name and spectate
    Streaming means ZERO...let me say that again. ZERO. The hacks are built in to ensure that they are not captured while streaming. Everyone knows this, so that argument is tired and old...its almost as if you are standing up for the cheaters.

    As far as "how inaccurate spectator mode is" is yet ANOTHER argument from cheaters. I watched Taveraco the other night on stream for an hour, I also recorded him for an hour. Twitch and Spectator were synced within .25 of a second. They were indistinguishable. Spectator is a LOT more accurate than you think it is. When it syncs perfectly with twitch you have to change your argument. 
    I don't think you're understanding what i'm telling you. That's fine i wont go any further as i can see its out of your scope.
    If i were really defending cheating i highly doubt i would be complaining in this thread about spin botting in the several responses i made early and late in this thread. Side tracking the cheating conversation with tin foil "theories" isn't helping (not that DICE/EA will elaborate on there process) I've seen plenty of companies take the silent route. This is nothing new in my 23 years of fps experience. If companies were really making cheats for there games that would be gaming news of the decade. Extremely unlikely. 
    Post edited by TyroneLoyd_TV on
  • Jinko_itx
    775 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tinfoil train at it again I see.
    They do not sell cheats. Any type of discussion suggesting that is asinine and should be removed.
    I bet you that they sure turn a blind eye since its obvious that EA has no anti anything for protection, EA may ban such a fraction, and that is only if enough ppl report a blatant cheater, a very obvious cheater but besides that, they have free rein to perfect the cheating in this game, I see more names with cheating in the name it is so easy to cheat in this game....very sad
  • Lancelot_du_Lac
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rattoner said:
    As I have asked other forum members (and have yet to get a reply), please explain to me why DICE has been silent on the issue of cheating for over a year now. What is their reason (as far as you can determine) for not implementing a working anti-cheat?
    see my post on page 76 of this thread
This discussion has been closed.