SLI not working anymore?

DukeSan27
1297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I played a few weeks back and SLI was working fine, with the usual workarounds. 100+FPS with both GPUs doing 70% plus each. This is on 2x1080ti, 7900x at 3840x1600, ultra. 

I picked up game today and SLI does not seem to work. FPS doesn’t exceed 70 and both GPUs stay below 50%. Something is capping the frames at around 60.

Anyone noticed this?

I had a Windows update and NVidia driver update since I last played. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Comments

• Nzz1
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 26
    With some of the new drivers, I had to run 

Display Driver Uninstaller and then install new nVidiadriver. Last, you can fix sli with nvidia profileinspector. After all settings in nvidia controlpanel and "inspector" are done like you want, you need to set the 2 .bin files to read only. Don't run the game before .bin files is set to read only.
    It's working for me now with 2x2080ti nvlink.

• DukeSan27
    1297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nzz1 said:
    With some of the new drivers, I had to run 

Display Driver Uninstaller and then install new nVidiadriver. Last, you can fix sli with nvidia profileinspector. After all settings in nvidia controlpanel and "inspector" are done like you want, you need to set the 2 .bin files to read only. Don't run the game before .bin files is set to read only.
    It's working for me now with 2x2080ti nvlink.

I tried DDU also. Always making the bin files read-only. No change.

Its strange, something is capping my frames around 60, even if I run a very small window.
  • NamelessForNow
    1471 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did you try rolling back the display driver to when sli was working?
  • DukeSan27
    Did you try rolling back the display driver to when sli was working?
    I did. No luck.

SWBF2 SLI works fine. BFV is just driving me crazy.