How to find a good job?

Army_bloodcore
89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited January 27
I want to change my career and find a new job. I think, that good way to change my career is to start work on the beach or start work at the ship, on the sea.

Comments

• ragnarok013
    3878 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Army_bloodcore your steps will depend on a lot of factors such as desired field, your education background, any similar jobs such as military service etc. I recommend to start out talking to any contacts in the industry or company that you are looking for and adjust fire from there.
  • Army_bloodcore
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    @Army_bloodcore your steps will depend on a lot of factors such as desired field, your education background, any similar jobs such as military service etc. I recommend to start out talking to any contacts in the industry or company that you are looking for and adjust fire from there.
    Hello, rangarok, nice to meet you again. Thanks for your advice.
    Well, my current coworkers is not progamers, they doesn't like battlefield or others. They like cats or to eat something, and at the work before was the same community.
    Where can I find the community with gamers, with people who have a videogames hobby?