[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• PrOdyh
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @TFBisquit

It is very simple to explain with a daily comparison:

Do you take care of throwing away your neighbor's trash or just throwing away yours?

Of course there are cheats in Europe, but it does not mean that in addition to having them in Europe we must also have them from other countries.

What I mean, is that since DICE does not have the solution to hackers, unless it prevents Europe from having to play against hackers from other regions.
  • TFBisquit
    2126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PrOdyh said:
    @TFBisquit

It is very simple to explain with a daily comparison:

Do you take care of throwing away your neighbor's trash or just throwing away yours?

Of course there are cheats in Europe, but it does not mean that in addition to having them in Europe we must also have them from other countries.

What I mean, is that since DICE does not have the solution to hackers, unless it prevents Europe from having to play against hackers from other regions.

No ofcourse, but the sentiment seems to be that asians are a majority in cheating in this game, which is not the case. There are just as many cheaters in and from europe.
    I'm not asian btw. I'm as white as you can get.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    995 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OftenShot said:
    PrOdyh said:

It's the stupidest thing I've read in years. Not from you, but from EA.

My friends are from my country or at most belonging to the European continent.

Even if I had a North American friend, I'm not going to make him play on a server that has 160 ping and what that means.

It is a very absurd excuse by EA
    Recent tweet from Jaqub Ajmal from DICE

"There is also a high amount of players that want to play with their friends outside of their region. There is always a trade-off when trying to solve regional issues. You can change it, and then you get a whole new army of angry players."

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FJaqubAjmal%2Fstatus%2F1218146397146566656&widget=Tweet
    I don't understand why Dice/EA just won't set aside a set number of servers that have a ping lock. Heck, just 20 servers to start out. That way those of us that want a smooth experience can and those who want to play with friends from other countries can. Simple?
  • Pordigy86
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The hack and aimbot still out there, are these ever gonna be solved ???? Im so frustrated damnnnnn..
  • CrazyJoes
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game is such a damn JOKE WITH ALL THE HACKING it's not even funny anymore!  Once again EA does NOTHING to even try to stop all the hacking! The reporting system is a complete JOKE! 

Just left a server where players level 5-10 were in the top 5 with 100 plus kills NO deaths!!!! complete BS thanks to EA not being able to stop this and ruining the FAIR GAME PLAY for the rest of us.

Stop with the NEW MAPS And fix the hacking issues! If you can't fix it HIRE the hackers to fix it  they seem way smarter then the employees at EA AND DICE

• MrCamp121
    1000 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RayD_O1 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I sort of remember they tried something like that on BF1, not sure though.

And it was the single best experience ive ever had
  • RayD_O1
    1126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MrCamp121 said:
    RayD_O1 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I sort of remember they tried something like that on BF1, not sure though.

And it was the single best experience ive ever had
    Yeah, was it only for a limited time in BF1 .?
  • DRTYJSS
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i just decided to stop playin the series, i truly loved the game and there was always some cheating, most of the time i thought most ppl just complained and if they werent good enough they shouted; Hackers!!, But today i thought let's try a game and i noticed this guy who had a little too much good aim so i started spectating.
    It was so obvious, lookin at the wall and than knowing exactly who was comin where, than i looked a bit more and every server i went they were there.
    Since that i just cant enjoy the game anymore knowing they r there ruining it,why r there no private servers, so at least there r admins who can kick this kind of behaviour. Otherwise do something about it DICE, cause for me its not just the reason i will quit the series, i will probably quit my Origin Premier Account. The biggest reason i have it is for battlefield anyway.
    I just feel a bit sad about it cause i know nothing will happen anyway.... BYE BATTLEFIELD, (removing the game...) 
  • Dynamyte71
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 9

Double Post
  • xHonest_Abe
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pordigy86 said:
    The hack and aimbot still out there, are these ever gonna be solved ???? Im so frustrated damnnnnn..

I asked the same question about 70 pages ago on this thread. :D  I feel sorry for the players who have spent thousands of dollars on a PC just for BF5 to get better scores and experience. This includes faster frame rates (don't know why they complain about low frame rates when playing against aimbot servers), extremely fast CPU and SSD. And oh yes, a $700-$1000 graphics card. Put it all together, and then you realize you are playing an aimbot about every 3rd or 4th game. You can not balance a server with aimbots on. BF5 PC gaming is dead. Consoles will probably dominate later on in the year when the new faster ones come out and better managed. B) I definitely would not want the console connected to the PC servers in the future. :p
  • Bryjo3
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Every single game almost there is some low-level ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who is WAY better than he should be. I play fortnite, I play CSGO, I play Apex (another EA game that somehow is not riddled with cheaters). None of the other games I play on PC are riddled with cheats like BF5. BF5 has the most cheating ever, I mean what can I even say anymore. It is stoppable, they just don't put money into it. They do nothing. They are not trying. I think this is my last battlefield title on PC, maybe ever. There is a solution, they just don't want to throw MONEY at it. There is no "esports" so just let the players have a terrible experience on PC because who cares right? Who cares if players are having a bad experience, if it isn't related to getting people back into the game with maps and supported by stupid tank customization skins it doesn't matter.
  • Jaqueramaphan1
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's to the point where I'm pleasantly surprised when I get into a game without a cheater. It's sad that after over a year, the problem has gotten worse. Shows how little Dice cares about the long term support for their games.
  • RUFIORUFIOO
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So has Dice said that anything will be done for this cheating epidemic??
  • Loony
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 10
    I'm in Australian where there are the usual bunch we all know are sus but most are clean players. Unfortunately there just isn't much choice where to play so I venture to some Asian servers.... which usually is far from hack free. Its almost comical sometimes. 

There are obvious ones that are low level with crazy k/d's, one shooting players... but yesterday i saw this....
    2 players in a locked squad, at the time both were 0/2... and their score was climbing 16 points per second, in sync with each other. Other players you can see the score rise every now and then but not as fast at these two. (I recorded it but cant post without risk of "naming and shaming")
    They werent doing anything. just sitting there are score boosting. After saying the obvious in chat, suddenly they started being active - screenshot was taken after being called out.

I mean, most hackers want to be at the top with high K/D trying to impress everyone ( and failing to do that....) but to just sit and score boost?? wow, i dont get it.

• MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Loony said:
    I'm in Australian where there are the usual bunch we all know are sus but most are clean players. Unfortunately there just isn't much choice where to play so I venture to some Asian servers.... which usually is far from hack free. Its almost comical sometimes. 

There are obvious ones that are low level with crazy k/d's, one shooting players... but yesterday i saw this....
    2 players in a locked squad, at the time both were 0/2... and their score was climbing 16 points per second, in sync with each other. Other players you can see the score rise every now and then but not as fast at these two. (I recorded it but cant post without risk of "naming and shaming")
    They werent doing anything. just sitting there are score boosting. After saying the obvious in chat, suddenly they started being active - screenshot was taken after being called out.

I mean, most hackers want to be at the top with high K/D trying to impress everyone ( and failing to do that....) but to just sit and score boost?? wow, i dont get it.

Probably not cheating. The first revive and the second supply.
  • Loony
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    At the rate and consistency it was ticking over, didnt even pause slightly... I dont think they were just "helping" each other/others. If so, do they not have a cool down?
  • glock_arsonist
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    no a single game without hacker. They dev want us to play or report cheaters  all the round. Also i am not sure if the in game report system is working. Reported 3 players yesterday. Today encountered 2 of them hacking again.
  • RayD_O1
    1126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    no a single game without hacker. They dev want us to play or report cheaters  all the round. Also i am not sure if the in game report system is working. Reported 3 players yesterday. Today encountered 2 of them hacking again.
    Sadly there is no way players will be banned overnight, you are being too optimistic I'm afraid.
  • IIMechatronikII
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 10
    Loony wrote: »
    At the rate and consistency it was ticking over, didnt even pause slightly... I dont think they were just "helping" each other/others. If so, do they not have a cool down?

(changing the topic to be about forum moderation removed by moderator, keep it on topic)

I foound him. 323 right? Battletracker->Rank .Actually he has 326 lvl. Medic score/min 2,880.73 :D For sure boosting. This thing also should be banned. But his stats are weird. Idk.
    Yesterday I met two cheaters. One of them was my best top gunner in tank I've ever had. He had more kills than me in tank. Funny. He stole a lot of my kills. Nobody on chat accuse him of cheating. Only I. Anyway, he send me friend request :)

https://i.imgur.com/5eGoxTc.png

Second was on Wake Island. Close round and I think we should lost, but cheater saved us. Lvl 44 had better score than me and also he had more kills. And again nobody even mentioned about him. They didn't see it or what?

https://i.imgur.com/AFJHEd6.png

Post edited by IIMechatronikII on