Battlefield V - Update 6.0

Comments

• libor_82
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hi, I have the same issue. Pls fix it. Thx.
    Goztow said:
    Squad conquest still does not work. When you try to join a game, it stays in the menu. I know 5 people who all have the same bug. We cannot join squad conquest. Plz fix!

• Sou1__0062
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im still waiting for autotracking for weapon skins XDD.... still nothing done with this
  • Bopper7629
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hate the new M2, I can't seem to kill anyone with it..But i am slaughtered by it...
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • spychodelics
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FF was IMHO changed with no entry in the patch notes (pls dont do things like that - give us at least full patchnotes), the stationary AA is bugged in a certain range, your explosion / hits show but do not register. 
    20 mm MGs on the Pacific - Airplanes with non explosive ammo are unreliable and most of the time shoot like rubber bullets.  
    There are still problems with not beeing able to hear Tanks, Airplanes and Enemys. 
  • HugoPlayNow
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My biggest gripe is watching a tank run over TWO mines I laid and watching it get 10 points damage!  Why even bother?!?

As Assault I can throw my grenade bundle, shoot two anti-tank charges, and also fire 2 rounds of my anti tank grenade, and the tank still rolls on!  

• GRAW2ROBZ
    2525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My biggest gripe is watching a tank run over TWO mines I laid and watching it get 10 points damage!  Why even bother?!?

As Assault I can throw my grenade bundle, shoot two anti-tank charges, and also fire 2 rounds of my anti tank grenade, and the tank still rolls on!  

You need to play dirty.  I plop down ammo crate near a tank supply depot.  I toss 3 mines in the crate.  Then get more mines from the depot and all mines stay hidden in the ammo crate.  I eat tanks all the time on the map while doing my own thing getting kills other side of the map.  Then boom see a kill or two and like 700+ points piled onto the streak I got going.  Also repair tool is the best to break a tank down.  Just hope they don't have the upgraded engine to race away fast.  Since you know they got R2D2 doing quick repairs while we trying to break it.
  • Gedalja
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    libor_82 said:
    Hi, I have the same issue. Pls fix it. Thx.
    Goztow said:
    Squad conquest still does not work. When you try to join a game, it stays in the menu. I know 5 people who all have the same bug. We cannot join squad conquest. Plz fix!

It's working for me again!
  • HugoPlayNow
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW:  That sounds like a cool strategy!

So the ammo crate is just to hide the mines for the tank to run over them?

My problem, is the developers keep changing everything so dang much that I no longer can figure out what each item does.

It used to be that you lay two mines, and if you lay two more, the first two mines dissapear....which is stupid stupid stupid!!!  Or if I died, the mines would dissapear all together.

So what is the mine rule now?  Do you know?  Like...how many mines can we lay down before the first ones dissapear?

I wish they would just make it like BF1....lay all the mines you want no matter what.  And they actually did damage to the tank.

I am still playing, but after an hour I do find myself getting frustrated with many things....

I SHOULD just go back to BF1 and enjoy playing again, until they come out with 6.2 and maybe sort out all these issues.
  • Kingofthehoods
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The only effective weapon now is Type 2A. Only with that gun can I kill fast enough before I get myself killed. But what is the fun with only one decent weapon among all the others? It's a waste.
    I don't have a chance with type 2a if I meet a tank or an enemy on the distance.
    When Dice nerf this gun all the weapons are crap
  • GrizzGolf
    1270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is 6.2 before the end of month?
  • CrashCA
    1260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Unlikely
  • GrizzGolf
    1270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA said:
    Unlikely
    That stinks. 
  • GRAW2ROBZ
  • tempo_rarity
    1247 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If mentioning the Sonderkraftfahrzeug 234 , even shortening it to Sd.Kfz. 234 , it's still too long a title .
    For an eventual overall familiarity by all ; which will hopefully aid their immediacy of responses ; it needs its shorter 'pet' name included in its description .

"Sonderkraftfahrzeug 234 incoming!" 
    vs
    "Puma incoming!"
  • RUFIORUFIOO
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cheaters everywhere with the new CONTENT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE CHEATING JEZUZ
  • HugoPlayNow
    I play on XB1, So I don't deal with cheaters.

so if playing on PC...how do people cheat?
  • otiscamps
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I honestly do not know how these developers have the guts to post this same BS every update. Dice has ruined what could and should have been a great game. It is to bad they are being sued 
  • TitanBug34
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 23
    i have some lags because of my memory slow 4gb ddr3. i need to upgrade my memory but i like this picture :)

when does come russian ww2 missions?
  • talhaONE
    691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play on XB1, So I don't deal with cheaters.

so if playing on PC...how do people cheat?

Easy with 3rd party programs.