poll-what is peoples reasons why hate different game mode rotation?

soobs58
69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
personally I only play ops,breakthrough,frontlines.why do they put other mode in the rotation.if I wanted play cq I would search for it,when finally in good random squad have pull out simply cause refuse play mode that just runs around circles

Comments

• Texator
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I second this. Breakthrough is more fun on the newer maps than conqest.
    So i have to leave the server and search a new one when the server switch to conquest.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Conquest is running in circles.  Nascar simulator.
  • RayD_O1
    1122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We have been trying to get separate modes for quite a while. Braddock has passed on our request to the team so we can only hope for a favourable outcome.
    This is the thread -
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/199635/pacific-war-playlist-separate-modes-when-jungle-map-added-please#latest
  • NASTYNEIL357
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love breakthrough so have to keep quitting out of the Solomon Islands at least every two rounds.
    Frontlines was awesome but I will only play it if tow xp is included.
  • JedMosley81
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not only is it frustrating to have to quit and find a different server with your preferred mode..but it also breaks the team balance. People are quitting in bunches, usually after a loss. Then the next round is 30 vs 20.
  • RayD_O1
    1122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah just experienced the same thing. 
  • PeaceWeaver
    210 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The guy(s) responsible for the playlists need to realize that their continued insistence on mixing BT and CQ accounts for a lot of the server team imbalance we’re seeing. Some people only play BT and vice versa.
  • RayD_O1
    100% correct a simple change could help so much, why do DICE not listen ?
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Poor map design is the reason.  Older battlefields had tons of maps on a string straight line.
  • OskooI_007
    1192 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    Some maps I like Breakthrough, Solomon Islands. Others I like Conquest, Pacific Storm.

That being said, I'd rather the two playlists be separated. I usually end up leaving a server once a map ends due to mixed game modes.

Mixed game modes definitely causes a lot of player churn. I don't know if this is intentional or if DICE simply isn't aware of the effect. Probably the latter.
    Post edited by OskooI_007 on
  • g0merpile
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:

Poor map design is the reason.  Older battlefields had tons of maps on a string straight line.

That is because we had the editor for those games, the best maps are from US, the community contributors, I'm proud to say, I'm one of them starting since ut99.
  • trip1ex
    5086 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    soobs58 said:
    personally I only play ops,breakthrough,frontlines.why do they put other mode in the rotation.if I wanted play cq I would search for it,when finally in good random squad have pull out simply cause refuse play mode that just runs around circles
    Exactly.  Conquest is the most strategic mode but I don't want to play  with the unwashed masses who think the goal is to run around in circles more than the other team.    Keep them out of Conquest puh-lease.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    989 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    People may love one mode, but not others. Dont make us server hop. Huge waste of time, especially if you have a group.

Here’s a tip: if a mode isn’t popular enough to sustain its own server, its not worth being in the game or wasting time on. If that means only conquest and breakthrough are left standing, so be it.
  • RayD_O1