Looking for NA PC platoon

TheKrypticKalEl
6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I'm a casual player that wants people to have people to squad up with and have fun. Not really looking for some ridiculous sign up process just to play a game with people either. Just want a group of people to play and have fun with. If it was easier to find an active platoon in game I wouldn't even be here.

Comments

• TrunkzJr
    1662 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can play with us mate, while we are a gaming community, you don’t have to sign up to become a member you can just play with us as a pubber and enjoy BFV with friends, should pop on by tonight and check us out and if you enjoy the group can pop by anytime to join in and if not I guess keep hunting and GL.

http://www.uwsgaming.com

TeamSpeak Address: ts.uwsgaming.com

(Yes we use TeamSpeak we can affford to provide ppl quality voice we are adults).
  • JumpmanBW
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    when you want to play just4fun give me a call.

add JumpmanBW

cheers Jump
  • TheKrypticKalEl
    Sadly I have stopped playing after the nonsensical TTK changes and don't really plan on coming back when they just keep ruining the game.
  • TrunkzJr
    1662 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sadly I have stopped playing after the nonsensical TTK changes and don't really plan on coming back when they just keep ruining the game.

They are reverting the TTK back in the next patch (6.2) so keep the hopes up high :)
  • TheKrypticKalEl
    Well alrighty then, guess I will have to get back on then 😁