[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• Northsyz
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am so done about the amount of cheaters in this game, ever since the update of the Solomon Islands, I have never ever been able to play a god damn game without cheaters in both team every single time, either from the very beginning or when one team is about to loss. PLUS sometime after the Wake Island launched, ping on all non-Asia server went from at least 125 to 185, I am stuck in Asia servers with all those cheaters, what happened to the anti-cheat stuff is bringing more cheaters to the table. I have reported at least 20 people in the last few days. Everyday I just open the game, report a bunch of cheaters and get off, there is no way and no point for me to play anymore.
  • NuttysKunKs
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It’s pointless reporting when you can buy 20 accounts for a few Bob.
  • FioKinkyBeaver
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Three days, a total of 102 server joined...counted 178 hackers...mostly aimbot and/or WallHack...in recent times they seems to be moltiplicated...In each single server i join, at least one hacker and often more, in both teams...DICE is keep focusing on pointless cosmetic and trash weapons (Don't tell me that the M2, M37 and Type11 are good because THEY-ARE-NOT) and not on balance and AntiCheat...Just kill this game already and teall us in the face: ''Guys, we don't want to support this game anymore, so f*** you we keep your money, thanks a lot, goodbye fellas...'' At least we got that you  became a bunch of incompetents and moneygrabbers and we put our souls to rest...
  • Dynamyte71
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    @Northsyz
    I have reported at least 20 people in the last few days. Everyday I just open the game, report a bunch of cheaters and get off, there is no way and no point for me to play anymore.

The in game reporting by scoreboard >profile>report does nothing. It’s like an idiot button to make ya feel good.
    I think just the Lewis aimbotters alone I have submitted 12 via tickets through EA with video and game reports. One guy on the weekend said he didn’t give two [removed] because he buys 10 accounts at a time.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Odds1979
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12

The in game reporting by scoreboard >profile>report does nothing. It’s like an idiot button to make ya feel good.
    I think just the Lewis aimbotters alone I have submitted 12 via tickets through EA with video and game reports. One guy on the weekend said he didn’t give two s%*ts because he buys 10 accounts at a time.

Time to force 2FA, no phone added for verification no access to online features.
  • QU4NT0R
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Didn't know it was a working tool but i've been withness of a "lock on aimbot". I was playing with friends on a server and we were quite suspicious on a sniper of the enemy team. After a few very fishy kills he made i said in the chat "ok we think he's cheating, if you see something weid too maybe we should report him.
    Surprisingly (cheaters mostly stay quiet in chat) he started insulting me with usuals "L2P" blablabla, you know how bad kids may be insulting...
    I didn't care but what happens next was really new for me
    He started focusing his cheat on me on me... And started to use what seems to be a "lock on aimbot". On Marita, when he enemy is on A (he stayed near his base all the round), and you're on D capturing the flag... there's a rocky hill and houses between us... BUT he managed to hit. Wherever i would go, the guy could shot at me with bullets finding me everywhere.
    The guy was doing only bodyshots, just imagine how weird it is to see the damage indicator pointing in the direction of a cliff or a stone wall... And then the second shot kill you and you see on the killcam, the indicator was not bugged the bullet rreally came from thos side...
    BUT HOW THE HELL DO IT AVOID ALL SOLID OBJECT OF THE MAP?
    The guy was able to see my name, select me and lock aimbot on me... waow.

This is a standard "feature" of nearly every Multicheat out there... They've "friend" and "enemy" lists... They simply mark your name and put it on the "enemy"-list... Then they tick "priority aiming on enemies on list" in their tool... And there you go... And regarding killing you over the whole map through obstacles and hills: It's called "Magic Bullet"... Some years ago Failfight was at least good enough to recognize such kills and ban immediately... But within the actual generation of cheats the cheat-devs are able to manipulate those weird data to make it look legit for Failfight... And even if such a thing is triggering Failfight and doing a screenshot: This screenshot is getting cleared of all evidence by the cheat before it's transmitted to EA_Dice. 
  • QU4NT0R
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oxize said:
    Carbonic said:
    If EA was to implement a third-party Anti-Cheat solution I personally doubt it would be Punkbuster (PB), PB development and news seemed to stop in 2015 and no games have even implemented it since Hardline.
    FairFight anti-cheat worked for the Hardcore cheaters. It needs to be enabled again. Why isnt it active in the first place??? It worked in BF1.

Failfight is enabled on the servers... We only don't get any messages in Chat as it were in BF1. By the way: Also in BF1 Failfight was only able to handle and punish users which were using not so well programmed cheats... The same cheats now plaqueing BF5 were also used for BF1 (and still be used). Just played some round of BF1 during the weekend.... There is also still a lot of cheating.... Directly encountered a "flying" Hellriegel going after me in my first game as his owner was using a cheat making him "invisible".... Was a bit of fun to see the Hellriegel flying around.... And we were also able to kill it's owner from time to time.... 

Maybe you experience from time to time a little game-freeze for 1-2 seconds while playing BF5... Everytime this happens it's Failfight taking a Screenshot from you... Failfight is doing this randomly for every player... Blatant cheaters are triggering it more often... 
  • OskooI_007
    1192 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    First we all have seen those cheater we can't find with Origin for report. They're name can't be found... I'm not talking about weird use of strange typo to fool other players like guys using I and l or | ... No i'm talking about easy names with no special caracter but just missing from the Origin list so you just can't report them.

Cheaters are able to have different in-game names than their Origin profile name. The only way to report cheaters exploiting this bug is to report them in the game, from the scoreboard, using the Origin overlay.

You'll click on their name in the scoreboard, such as Steve. Then the Origin overlay will popup with their profile, but Steve's name will suddenly change to John.

I'm pretty sure I know how cheaters are doing this, but it's probably best I don't discuss it.
  • Dynamyte71
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Wrong. Go to bfvstats. Find yourself, find game report. Find offenders name in match/time. Open their game stats. Snip.

• OskooI_007
    1192 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    Dynamyte71 wrote: »
    @Oskool_007

Wrong. Go to bfvstats. Find yourself, find game report. Find offenders name in match/time. Open their game stats. Snip.

Nope. BFVstats is going to show their in-game name, not their Origin profile name. Pasting their in-game name into Origin friends search will turn up nothing.
  • Dynamyte71

9/10 on the videos/screenshots I reported, they are exact same. A few I have to remove a tag off the front. Support gets everything they need. I've put in over a dozen for Lewis gun griefers just since January
  • TheRealFoe
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    spectating on firestorm unlimited ammo,  people using weapons without scopes tracking people down quick, the clans are the ones to watch.
  • g0merpile
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Tom said:
    Hey all,

We do understand encountering cheaters causes a negative impact on your gaming experience. We want to give you an opportunity to share your thoughts about cheating and what can be done to combat it. Any feedback you may have can be posted in this thread. When posting your comments, please remember:
    • Familiarize yourself with the forum rules & guidelines, here
    • Don't name & shame other players
    • Be constructive
    Keep in mind we don't speak for the anti-cheat team on these forums. While we can forward your feedback, we won't be able to comment directly on ongoing efforts to combat cheating.

Lastly, this is a gentle reminder that our forums are not the place to report in-game cheating. If you'd like to report a user, please follow the steps as listed in this article: 
    https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thank you,

-Tom

Sry tom but your reply is not acceptable to US players that pay money to buy stuff from your store to better our gameplay, meanwhile in the background being stabbed in the back with cheaters. This is not a acceptable replay to anyone that uses EA games.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13844 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    g0merpile said:
    EA_Tom said:
    Hey all,

We do understand encountering cheaters causes a negative impact on your gaming experience. We want to give you an opportunity to share your thoughts about cheating and what can be done to combat it. Any feedback you may have can be posted in this thread. When posting your comments, please remember:
    • Familiarize yourself with the forum rules & guidelines, here
    • Don't name & shame other players
    • Be constructive
    Keep in mind we don't speak for the anti-cheat team on these forums. While we can forward your feedback, we won't be able to comment directly on ongoing efforts to combat cheating.

Lastly, this is a gentle reminder that our forums are not the place to report in-game cheating. If you'd like to report a user, please follow the steps as listed in this article: 
    https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thank you,

-Tom

Sry tom but your reply is not acceptable to US players that pay money to buy stuff from your store to better our gameplay, meanwhile in the background being stabbed in the back with cheaters. This is not a acceptable replay to anyone that uses EA games.
    Whether you agree with them or not,  Those are the rules and they must be abided by.

Feel free to complain and such about the issue at hand ( cheaters ),  But within the confines of the forum rules,  linked in the quoted post from Tom.
  • NN_Buzz12
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So follow the forum rules or else because those are EA rules. But if you paid for the game rules are for suckers.
  • TheRealFoe
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    https://youtu.be/PUHO3WzxuhM    

See the bullets went up  .. watch the weapons  8 to 250 without losing a beat. bot jockey name has been covered up
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13844 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    NN_Buzz12 said:
    So follow the forum rules or else because those are EA rules. But if you paid for the game rules are for suckers.
    Rules are rules,  if anybody has an issue with the rules or does not feel compelled to abide by them.

Then they are free to discuss the issue elsewhere.

It's pretty simple
  • g0merpile
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just wanted to make aware once and for all, I'm going to tell it the way it is. Lately, I have been doing some of my own, lets say spoofing into the sale of the illegal engineering tools used to cheat all of EA games for PC. Some are from our own tuning of the pc and tools to make the software work . The Way its Meant to Be Played. 
    However EA has lost communication with its players, WE ARE THE PEOPLE, THAT PLAY THE WAY ITS MEANT TO BE PLAYED.  EA Lost touch with the meaning to US.
    Thank you EA And programmers for the years of great game play when the game use to be . THE WAY IT  MEANT TO BE PLAYED.
    Let the community have frostbite to develop maps for U. Bring back the way its meant to be played.  Bring in punkbuster and fairplay most of the clans have this setup, EA is not the way it meant to be played.
    My spoofing tells me to keep that silent for now, but the community will be very interested what I know.