Anyone else experience broken redeploys on Solomon?

Halcyon_Creed_N7
1540 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Three times today I've had the game just get stuck after I die. It's a normal death and then I just stay down and can't redeploy or do anything other than quit the game. One of the times while I was dying I checked the TOW assignments and it got stuck there too. I was unable to back out of that screen, or do anything other than scroll through the challenges.

It's really goddamn annoying and there's no solution for it, as far as I can tell.

Comments

• RayD_O1
    1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Three times today I've had the game just get stuck after I die. It's a normal death and then I just stay down and can't redeploy or do anything other than quit the game. One of the times while I was dying I checked the TOW assignments and it got stuck there too. I was unable to back out of that screen, or do anything other than scroll through the challenges.

It's really goddamn annoying and there's no solution for it, as far as I can tell.
    Yep had the same problem. Also when I change squad during a life I can't resume and have to redeploy.

Only on Solomon too.
  • IRainer_Wahnsinn
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I had the same problem yesterday - also on Solomon Island. I already wanted to restart the game when my whole squad was eliminated and the spawn screen showed up again. It looks like my status was not changed (on respawn) until the whole squad died.
  • RayD_O1
    1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had the same problem yesterday - also on Solomon Island. I already wanted to restart the game when my whole squad was eliminated and the spawn screen showed up again. It looks like my status was not changed (on respawn) until the whole squad died.
    Weird. !!!! Solomon seems to have it's own peculiar bugs.
  • FatherDed
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I might be wrong but I seem to remember people mentioning that it might be connected to dying on fortifications as they are being built or something like that. Maybe someone who knows more could clarify.
  • CrashCA
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Happens on all maps, been an issue off and on for months. bBtter in one patch, worse in next one.