bring back two shot kill for semi auto rifles.

idk1233211
79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
bring back two shot kill for semi auto rifles.

Comments

• NASTYNEIL357
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They will get a buff in 6.2
  • idk1233211
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They will get a buff in 6.2

ok

• llPhantom_Limbll
    6039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Semi autos never had 2hk option unless one hit was headshot and that hasn't changed at all.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    sure while DICE is at it might as well give them instant hit detection, equip the assault with a portable nuke launcher worth 2 V1-rockets as gadget and make them heal 20HP/s without the need of those pesky pouches
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Especially for Garand. 8 bullets in a clip and I need half of them to kill one enemy who is not directly in my face is a bit ridiculous.
  • NLBartmaN
    4278 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If they remove 3x scope without glint from them, I don't mind ...
  • clouseau2112
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Negative, OP...negative.

Learn how to use the semi autos effectively, or move along to a different class.

A 2 hit kill is nonsense. Most SARs are lazer beam enough.
  • idk1233211
    the karabin was a two shot kill
  • idk1233211
    Negative, OP...negative.

Learn how to use the semi autos effectively, or move along to a different class.

A 2 hit kill is nonsense. Most SARs are lazer beam enough.

but it seems like i dont need to listen to you if the semi autos are getting a buff in next patch anyway
  • SirBobdk
    4749 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN said:
    Just remove 3 x zoom. Should never had been in the game to begin with.

• NLBartmaN
    4278 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    NLBartmaN said:
    Just remove 3 x zoom. Should never had been in the game to begin with.

I don't mind 3x scope WITH glint for sniper class (SLR etc).

But Medic, Support and Assault class should not have 3x scope and certainly not without glint.

It is the biggest reason for all the passive play and camping.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    850 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    idk1233211 wrote: »

Not without a headshot it wasn't.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    850 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I don't mind 3x scope WITH glint for sniper class (SLR etc).

But Medic, Support and Assault class should not have 3x scope and certainly not without glint.

It is the biggest reason for all the passive play and camping.

Maybe but there were as many scopes in BF1 without quite so much passive play.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

No, it wasn't. Not a single sar had 2hk possibility unless you landed a headshot.
  • talhaONE
    655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Karabin was a 3 shot kill not 2.
  • idk1233211
    ah must of been the old ttk thing that made semis feel good
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Semi autos never had 2hk option unless one hit was headshot and that hasn't changed at all.
    False. At farther ranges it now takes 3 shots, with a headshot, to kill even with the SARs that were previously a solid 3BTK at all ranges. Threw me off a lot when using my old favorite, the G43, and I had to put two bodyshots in after a headshot. Then I dropped it, because it wasn't worth it. This is why the Ag M/42 is considered the best SAR right now, because at least it's consistent in its 3-4BTK and has a higher ROF.
  • clouseau2112
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    but it seems like i dont need to listen to you if the semi autos are getting a buff in next patch anyway

Whatever buff you speak of...wont be extreme. Like Phantom said...there isn't a 2 hit SAR, and they'll never be one.

If you're wanting a buff, you need more practice...that's apparent.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    False. At farther ranges it now takes 3 shots, with a headshot, to kill even with the SARs that were previously a solid 3BTK at all ranges. Threw me off a lot when using my old favorite, the G43, and I had to put two bodyshots in after a headshot. Then I dropped it, because it wasn't worth it. This is why the Ag M/42 is considered the best SAR right now, because at least it's consistent in its 3-4BTK and has a higher ROF.
    At intended range it is STILL 2hk if headshot is scored. At long range SARs are way too inconsistent. They were this way before 5.2 and they are still like that.