Changing squad bug

RayD_O1
1122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Anyone else having squad related issues for example after changing squad there is no option to resume and have to redeploy.? 

Comments

• RayD_O1
    1122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RayD_O1 said:
    Anyone else having squad related issues for example after changing squad there is no option to resume and have to redeploy.? 
    Happening every time on Solomon Islands Conquest, change squad during a life and can't resume. have to redeploy.

Anyone else seeing this bug on this map / mode. ?
  • PuckersMcColon
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On Twisted Steel I got something similar to the downed state feature.. Joined game, spawned, pulled up menu and looked through squads, didn't switch and left menu only to get the same screen as downed state bug. Although with this feature I was able to redeploy to get back to the game.
  • RayD_O1
    On Twisted Steel I got something similar to the downed state feature.. Joined game, spawned, pulled up menu and looked through squads, didn't switch and left menu only to get the same screen as downed state bug. Although with this feature I was able to redeploy to get back to the game.
    Thanks, very strange, it's only happening on the Solomon map for me, I will be interested to see if others have same bug.
  • DonKarnage79
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    Yes happened to me two times after a Squad change. Solomon and also on Devastation Conquest. So I don't think its only on Solomon. You can see the deploy screen but there are no icons to spawn so you have to open the menu and redeploy.
  • RayD_O1
    Yes happened to me two times after a Squad change. Solomon and also on Devastation Conquest. So I don't think its only on Solomon. You can see the deploy screen but there are no icons to spawn so you have to open the menu and redeploy.
    That describes it exactly.