Divide and Conquer - Good Job DICE - Thanks

RayD_O1
1122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 13
Just checked the server browser and there are 30 full (German) Divide and Conquer servers running at 10.45am UK time.

Its good to see these popular maps in their own Conquest mode rotation. I am sure a Breakthrough mode rotation would also do well.

I would really like DICE to keep this as a permanent single mode rotation and I am sure it would be very well supported. It really takes away the annoying server hopping of recent months.

Thank You DICE.

Post edited by RayD_O1 on

Comments

• RayD_O1
    1122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 13
    That's understandable, and I think a similar Breakthrough rotation would be very well supported.

Hopefully going forward they will keep the Pacific maps as a stand alone rotation with both Conquest  and Breakthrough having their own separate rotations.

Love the avatar by the way. Drink !!!!
  • FatherDed
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RayD_O1 said:

haha thanks. I'm irish and with encroaching grey hair have been told I'm a bit "Ted-esque" (which I strongly dispute!). So with all that and the fact I die a lot, FatherDed was a no-brainer.

(I know that's Jack, not Ted in the avatar ... but as you say, Drink!!!)
  • RayD_O1
    FatherDed said:
    RayD_O1 said:

haha thanks. I'm irish and with encroaching grey hair have been told I'm a bit "Ted-esque" (which I strongly dispute!). So with all that and the fact I die a lot, FatherDed was a no-brainer.

(I know that's Jack, not Ted in the avatar ... but as you say, Drink!!!)
    Don't forget ….Girls !!!!   hahahaha
  • RayD_O1
    Just had a few rounds. It's so nice not to server hop, Divide and Conquer works for me. !!!! :)
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Glad the pacific maps are all conquest rotation.  I was about to uninstall BF5 last night.  To much working hopping in and out of servers to find out you joined final seconds in a loss.  Then have to leave to find another Solomon conquest.  Or join and losing badly.  Also loading times to get in a server seems to take forever.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6041 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Where is my Pacific BT only servers though?
  • RayD_O1
    I really hope you get them and soon. It just makes sense to have a rotation for both modes so all players who love the Pacific maps can be happy and provided for.

Hopefully they can both run in parallel and be permanent. The Pacific maps are so popular there should be no issues filling the servers.

• RayD_O1
    edited February 13
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    Glad the pacific maps are all conquest rotation.  I was about to uninstall BF5 last night.  To much working hopping in and out of servers to find out you joined final seconds in a loss.  Then have to leave to find another Solomon conquest.  Or join and losing badly.  Also loading times to get in a server seems to take forever.
    Bet you are glad you didn't uninstall m8. :smile: 

No more server hopping, hope they make it permanent. !
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It seems like a job last week hopping into advance filters for 5+ conquest for Solomon Islands.  Then a few times I joined it was almost over with.  Once I joined and it ended as a instant loss.  Other time huge lopsided loss of 400 tickets.  I was like yeesh I wasted more time of the game loading each match I joined then actually playing.  I probably spent more time drinking beers then gaming.  I don't even know if I finished the TOW or not.  lol I was so ticked off wasting time starting to get Solomon Islands conquest.  Also never got a full game from the beginning.
  • RayD_O1
    edited February 13
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    It seems like a job last week hopping into advance filters for 5+ conquest for Solomon Islands.  Then a few times I joined it was almost over with.  Once I joined and it ended as a instant loss.  Other time huge lopsided loss of 400 tickets.  I was like yeesh I wasted more time of the game loading each match I joined then actually playing.  I probably spent more time drinking beers then gaming.  I don't even know if I finished the TOW or not.  lol I was so ticked off wasting time starting to get Solomon Islands conquest.  Also never got a full game from the beginning.
    Sounds familiar, its so much more enjoyable now without server hopping. :)
  • MrCamp121
    999 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Right? Solomon BT was legit the only fun ive had in months. Oh well
  • RayD_O1
    MrCamp121 said:

Right? Solomon BT was legit the only fun ive had in months. Oh well
    There were still servers running the Pacific Wars rotation earlier this afternoon when I checked.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    989 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully there will be one soon. Id play it sometimes, tho I prefer conquest.

But Id point out that the current “mixed” server is already like 90% breakthrough. There are two of each map... six in a row, each lasting 45 minutes if not more.

I also hope DICE recognizes that Pacific is what BFV could have been, its frankly a different game than the schizophrenic base game. Keep making Pacific maps! Why go back to rando euro battles.
  • RayD_O1
    All true, Pacific maps are a breath of fresh air and the best thing that's happened to BFV imho.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    765 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think we can all agree here that the Divide and Conquer rotation should be made permanent. Ya listenin', Dice?
  • RayD_O1
    I think we can all agree here that the Divide and Conquer rotation should be made permanent. Ya listenin', Dice?
    That's certainly got my vote and judging by player responses the vote pf many others.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    989 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

My friend group would play much more and more consistently if this is made permanent. I genuinely like all 4 Pacific conquest maps, 4 for 4 is crazy, ive disliked the map design philosophy since BF3. 4 straight legit BF style conquest maps is pretty interesting, I heard that some map designers from Paracel Storm were involved.

I hope they keep making Pacific, SO much better than the euro-african maps.
  • RayD_O1

My friend group would play much more and more consistently if this is made permanent. I genuinely like all 4 Pacific conquest maps, 4 for 4 is crazy, ive disliked the map design philosophy since BF3. 4 straight legit BF style conquest maps is pretty interesting, I heard that some map designers from Paracel Storm were involved.

I hope they keep making Pacific, SO much better than the euro-african maps.
    Agreed, I think I have played the Pacific maps exclusively since they launched.
  • MrCamp121
    999 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Solomon 24/7 for me. Can pass on the others